» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: What Christmas/Holiday song from any decade are you currently listening to?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 7:44 pm

All I Want For Christmas
Mariah Carey

Subject: Re: What Christmas/Holiday song from any decade are you currently listening to?

Written By: nally on 11/19/05 at 7:48 pm

I'm suprised you posted this in the PBG forum instead of Playful Penguin Place. :-\\

Subject: Re: What Christmas/Holiday song from any decade are you currently listening to?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 7:50 pm

I'm suprised you posted this in the PBG forum instead of Playful Penguin Place. :-\\

well, I know there was a "what music are you listening to" in the PBG....so I just thought that is where it would fit in better.

Christmas Can't Be Very Far Away
~Amy Grant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 7:52 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
*NSYNC

Written By: nally on 11/19/05 at 7:53 pm

well, I know there was a "what music are you listening to" in the PBG....so I just thought that is where it would fit in better.

Christmas Can't Be Very Far Away
~Amy Grant

Well that one thread, is just titled "Name the song you're currently listening to..."; no one's gonna think to find it here. :-\\ The threads about what song from (whatever nation) are you listening to, can be found in PPP. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 7:54 pm

Well that one thread, is just titled "Name the song you're currently listening to..."; no one's gonna think to find it here. :-\\ The threads about what song from (whatever nation) are you listening to, can be found in PPP. :)

how do I go about moving it there then?  Should I just lock this one..and create it over again in the PPP?

Written By: nally on 11/19/05 at 7:57 pm

how do I go about moving it there then?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 7:59 pm

I think you can PM Chucky, and he'll be glad to move it. ;)

ok...cool!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:01 pm

I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas
Bon Jovi

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:05 pm

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
~En Vogue

Written By: nally on 11/19/05 at 8:05 pm

ok...cool!

I suppose you could lock it now, and pm Chuck (if you haven't done so already). ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:06 pm

I suppose you could lock it now, and pm Chuck (if you haven't done so already). ;)

I already sent a PM to Chucky...but he is not online right now...so I guess I will just post here, until he decides to do otherwise with it!

Erin :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:07 pm

Another Year Has Gone By
Celine Dion

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/19/05 at 8:14 pm

Lead You Home (Christmas Lullaby)
-Amy Grant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:16 pm

O Holy Night
George Huff

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:22 pm

Sharing Christmas
Ashanti

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:26 pm

The Chanukah Song
~Adam Sandler

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:35 pm

Feliz Navidad
Jaci Valasquez

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:46 pm

Santa Baby
Madonna

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:51 pm

The Christmas Song
Whitney Houston

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 8:54 pm

Christmas In Jamaica
~Toni Braxton

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 9:12 pm

Little Drummer Boy
Destiny's Child

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 9:20 pm

Where Are You Christmas?
Faith Hill

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/19/05 at 9:31 pm

The Blessed Dawn Of Christmas Day
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/21/05 at 11:45 pm

Christmas Shoes
Newsong

Written By: nally on 11/21/05 at 11:47 pm

I guess Chucky or the mods haven't moved this thread yet?? ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/21/05 at 11:49 pm

I guess Chucky or the mods haven't moved this thread yet?? ???

nope. ???

Written By: nally on 11/21/05 at 11:51 pm

nope. ???

You did send Chuck a pm regarding this thread, right? ???

I've never accidently posted a topic in the wrong forum, but if I ever did, I suppose I could try removing it, or pm'ing the mods about it, or just locking it and posting it elsewhere. :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/21/05 at 11:56 pm

You did send Chuck a pm regarding this thread, right? ???

I've never accidently posted a topic in the wrong forum, but if I ever did, I suppose I could try removing it, or pm'ing the mods about it, or just locking it and posting it elsewhere. :-\\

yes I did...a few days ago.. Maybe he decided that it wasn't worth really moving it, as it is a legitimate topic for either the PPP or PBG...either way, I am not going to make a federal case out of it...I will continue to post here.

Written By: nally on 11/21/05 at 11:57 pm

yes I did...a few days ago.. Maybe he decided that it wasn't worth really moving it, as it is a legitimate topic for either the PPP or PBG...either way, I am not going to make a federal case out of it...I will continue to post here.
Okay, but I just don't think it's a "Game"-type topic. :-\\ :-[

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/22/05 at 12:02 am

that's fine..you are entitled to your own opinion regarding the matter....if it bothers you that much, just don't post in it.  Like I said, I made an attempt to have someone consider moving it...but it has not happened...so I am content with where it is at. ;)

I mean, if you are saying that I should remove this thread from here...than we should also have this one (http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,1926.0.html) removed from here too...it's the same kind of thread..except one is geared toward Christmas songs and the other is general songs.

Written By: nally on 11/22/05 at 12:04 am

that's fine..you are entitled to your own opinion regarding the matter....if it bothers you that much, just don't post in it.

The one you linked to has exactly the same meaning as 208.0, being that it is for any song of any time frame.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/22/05 at 12:08 am

The one you linked to has exactly the same meaning as http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,208.0.html, being that it is for any song of any time frame.

right, but I was just stating that it could be acceptable in a few different categories of the boards....nevertheless, I am not going to argue about it....it's a bit trivial, don't you think? :D....and I am too tired to continue the debate about where it should properly fit in.  Next time I see Chucky online..I will send him a PM again.

Written By: nally on 11/22/05 at 12:12 am

right, but I was just stating that it could be acceptable in a few different categories of the boards....nevertheless, I am not going to argue about it....it's a bit trivial, don't you think? :D....and I am too tired to continue the debate about where it should properly fit in.

Written By: whistledog on 11/22/05 at 12:12 am

Time to get in the Christmas mode ...

Thanks For Christmas - The Three Wisemen

Written By: Morton on 11/24/05 at 2:05 pm

The greatest Christmas song ever written in the history of the world... EVER!

The Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York  8) 8) 8)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:24 pm

I Pray On Christmas
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:26 pm

The Blessed Dawn Of Christmas Day
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:30 pm

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:33 pm

The Little Drummer Boy
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:37 pm

Christmas Dreaming
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: Apricot on 11/28/05 at 9:39 pm

Alan Parsons In A Winter Wonderland- Grandaddy

Wow, who'd have thought Grandaddy would do a Christmas album?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:40 pm

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:45 pm

Blue Christmas
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:49 pm

I Wonder As I Wander
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:52 pm

The Happy Elf
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 9:56 pm

I'll Be Home For Christmas
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:02 pm

I Come With Love
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/28/05 at 10:11 pm

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love

My new favorite Christmas song....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:13 pm

Nature Boy
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:18 pm

Where My Heart Finds Christmas
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:23 pm

Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:26 pm

It Must've Been Ol' Santa Claus
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: whistledog on 11/28/05 at 10:28 pm

Merry Christmas in the NFL - Willis Vigorish

It's a weird song, but very catchy :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:35 pm

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Harry Connick Jr.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:44 pm

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree
Hanson

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:47 pm

Twist Of Magic
SheDaisy & Rascal Flatts

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:51 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday
Nsync

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:55 pm

All I Want For Christmas Is You
Mariah Carey

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 10:59 pm

A Christmas To Remember
Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:04 pm

Hawaiian Christmas
Jimmy Buffett

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:06 pm

Merry Christmas Baby
Hanson

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:09 pm

Little Saint Nick
Hanson

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:13 pm

At Christmas
Hanson

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:16 pm

Where Are You Christmas?
Faith Hill

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:20 pm

The First Noel
Vanessa Williams

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:25 pm

Please Come Home For Christmas
Bon Jovi

Written By: whistledog on 11/28/05 at 11:25 pm

2000 Miles - The Pretenders

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:28 pm

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Christina Aguilera

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:33 pm

My Only Wish This Year
Britney Spears

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:37 pm

Grown Up Christmas List
Amy Grant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:42 pm

Breath of Heaven
Amy Grant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/05 at 11:47 pm

This Gift
98 Degrees

Written By: whistledog on 12/02/05 at 11:27 pm

The Best Christmas of Them All - Shakin' Stevens

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/03/05 at 2:05 am

Karen Carpenter - Merry Christmas Darling was playing in the store I was in earlier today.

I went to a friend's website and she has David Bowie/Bing Crosby "Peace On Earth / Little Drummer Boy" playing, which is also an awesome tune.

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 12/08/05 at 8:08 pm

Just heard Happy Christmas (War Is Over), by John Lennon. Probably the greatest Christmas song ever, IMO.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/05 at 3:35 am

For the second time today.

Last Christmas ~ Wham!

Written By: Zoso on 12/12/05 at 4:36 am

Little Drummer Boy - Jackson 5

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/05 at 4:45 am

All I Want For Christmas Is You ~ Mariah Carey

Written By: karen on 12/12/05 at 4:51 am

None, because we've lost our Christmas CD    :(  >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/05 at 5:28 am

None, because we've lost our Christmas CD

Written By: karen on 12/12/05 at 5:43 am

Nip out quick with some petty cash and buy one in the market?

market day is Thursday and Saturday here

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/05 at 6:01 am

market day is Thursday and Saturday here
Try a communial sing-along?

Silent Night ~ Enya

Written By: karen on 12/12/05 at 11:16 am

If I had recorded it, I could've sent you a CD of my oldest's Scout den murdering singing Christmas carols on Saturday morning ;D

I'm sure they did a good job.

Written By: MLB on 12/12/05 at 4:42 pm

You have a computer ^^^, there are radio stations all over the place with live streaming Christmas Carols if you wish to look for them. Try Los Angeles California 103.5 FM  their dot com is probably pretty much the same as their call numbers and they say it works. 

Written By: nally on 12/12/05 at 4:45 pm

You have a computer ^^^, there are radio stations all over the place with live streaming Christmas Carols if you wish to look for them. Try Los Angeles California 103.5 FM

Written By: Howard on 12/12/05 at 4:58 pm

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas Burl Ives

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/12/05 at 5:23 pm

Winter Wonderland ~ Tony Bennett

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/13/05 at 2:48 am

Wonderful Christmastime ~ Paul McCartney

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/13/05 at 3:36 am

Around the Christmas Tree ~ Perry Como

Written By: Howard on 12/13/05 at 6:01 pm

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Written By: whistledog on 12/13/05 at 6:11 pm

2000 Miles - The Pretenders

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/05 at 2:44 am

Stop The Cavalry ~ Jona Lewie

Written By: karen on 12/14/05 at 4:40 am

Found our Christmas CD yesterday in hubbys car.  I will put it on now.

Written By: karen on 12/14/05 at 4:44 am

Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John and Yoko

Written By: karen on 12/14/05 at 4:54 am

Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/05 at 4:57 am

Found our Christmas CD yesterday in hubbys car.

Written By: karen on 12/14/05 at 4:59 am

Do they know its Christmas?

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/05 at 5:01 am

Ken Bruce on Radio2 is playing tracks from A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector

Written By: karen on 12/14/05 at 5:06 am

Fairytale of New York  which is one of my favourites

it's just changed to I believe in Father Chirstmas - Greg Lake

Name that Chirstmas album!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/05 at 5:21 am

Come Home for Christmas ~ David Gates 

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/05 at 5:22 am

Fairytale of New York

Written By: karen on 12/14/05 at 7:37 am

Now That's What I Call Christmas! ?

Good guess but that's not the one.

Currently listening to Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! - Dean Martin

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/05 at 9:23 am

Silent Night ~ Enya

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/16/05 at 2:48 am

A Winter's Tale ~ David Essex

Written By: whistledog on 12/18/05 at 6:51 pm

It's Christmas - Bob Segarini

Written By: GREEN67 on 12/18/05 at 10:28 pm

8)  I am watching the Grinch that stole Christmas with Jim Carrey with my daughter...listening to the last song..funny flick!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/19/05 at 3:27 am

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm ~ Rod Stewart

Written By: whistledog on 12/22/05 at 12:56 am

Reggae Christmas - Bryan Adams

Written By: whistledog on 12/22/05 at 12:57 am

Christmas Time - Bryan Adams

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/05 at 2:46 am

Around the Christmas Tree ~ Perry Como

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 12/22/05 at 7:08 am

Fairytale of New York - The Poges

Written By: whistledog on 12/22/05 at 12:33 pm

I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard

Written By: Paul on 12/22/05 at 2:42 pm

Fairytale of New York

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 12/22/05 at 2:48 pm

"Away In A Manger" by Johnny Mathis

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 12/22/05 at 3:13 pm

"Merry Christmas Baby" by B.B. King

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 12/22/05 at 4:15 pm

"Christmas Canon" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/23/05 at 10:00 am

In Dulce Jubilo ~ Mike Oldfield

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/05 at 10:52 am

Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End) - The Darkness

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/23/05 at 11:01 am

Wnderful Christmastime ~ Paul McCartney

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/05 at 11:02 am

2000 Miles - Pretenders

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/23/05 at 11:05 am

Little Drummer Boy ~ Vienna Boys Choir

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/05 at 11:07 am

Walking in the Air - Aled Jones

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/23/05 at 11:21 am

Silent Night ~ Enya

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 12/23/05 at 11:41 am

Little Drummer Boy ~ Vienna Boys Choir

Ooh, I love their music!  :)

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/05 at 1:19 pm

I Wish it Could Be A Wombling Christmas - Roy Wood and the Wombles

Written By: whistledog on 11/08/06 at 10:25 pm

Hitch A Ride With Santa - The Mistletones

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 11:02 pm

The Christmas Song
~Michael Buble

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 11:09 pm

I'll Be Home For Christmas
~Michael Buble

Written By: whistledog on 11/08/06 at 11:22 pm

The Best Christmas of Them All - Shakin' Stevens

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 11:28 pm

Silent Night
~Mariah Carey

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 11:31 pm

White Christmas
~Destiny's Child

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 11:37 pm

Winter Wonderland
~Jewel

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 11:41 pm

Carol Of The Bells
~Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/08/06 at 11:45 pm

Oh Holy Night
~98 Degrees

Written By: whistledog on 11/08/06 at 11:48 pm

White Christmas - Doug and the Slugs

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:19 pm

Tennessee Christmas
~Amy Grant & Vince Gill

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:23 pm

Don't Save It All For Christmas Day
~Clay Aiken

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:28 pm

Wintersong
~Sarah McLachlan

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:36 pm

My Christmas List
~Simple Plan

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:39 pm

Merry Christmas Darling
~The Carpenters

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:43 pm

Silver Bells
~Clay Aiken (featuring Kimberly Locke)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:45 pm

Sleigh Ride
~Amy Grant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:50 pm

All I Want For Christmas Is You
~My Chemical Romance

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/06 at 9:53 pm

Father Christmas
~The Kinks

Written By: whistledog on 11/09/06 at 9:59 pm

One Christmas Catalogue - Captain Sensible

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/06 at 2:04 am

I am waiting for Advent before I start listening to my Christmas Songs, but I may still hear some being played on the radio.

Written By: whistledog on 11/15/06 at 1:37 am

"What Can You Get A Wookie For Christmas (When He Already Owns A Comb)" by the Star Wars Intergalactic Droid Choir and Chorale

Believe me, it's more painful to hear, than type out ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 9:44 pm

Merry Christmas Darling
~The Carpenters

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 9:45 pm

Winter Wonderland
~Amy Grant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 9:48 pm

Little Saint Nick
~The Beach Boys

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 9:50 pm

Sleigh Ride
~Amy Grant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 9:55 pm

Reindeer Boogie
~Trisha Yearwood

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/06 at 10:03 pm

Silent Night
~Mariah Carey

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/19/06 at 6:32 pm

Celebrate Me Home - Kenny Loggins

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/06 at 1:14 pm

White Christmas by Bing Crosby

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/24/06 at 2:26 pm

Christmas Rapping by The Waitresses

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/25/06 at 2:18 pm

Last Christmas by Wham!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/26/06 at 3:28 am

Joy To The World, it was just played on the radio.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/26/06 at 6:36 pm

O Holy Night - Michael Crawford

Now THAT'S how you sing that song!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/26/06 at 9:17 pm

Little Drummer Boy - Ray Conniff Singers

Written By: whistledog on 11/26/06 at 10:35 pm

Thanks For Christmas - The Three Wisemen

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 11/29/06 at 8:25 pm

O Holy Night by Andy Williams

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/29/06 at 8:56 pm

Ave Maria - Celine Dion

Written By: whistledog on 11/29/06 at 11:20 pm

Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/29/06 at 11:20 pm

Waltz of the Flowers (The Nutcracker) - Tchaikovsky

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/30/06 at 12:47 am

Waltz of the Snowflakes (The Nutcracker) - Tchaikovsky

Written By: Jessica on 11/30/06 at 12:49 am

Waltz of the Snowflakes (The Nutcracker) - Tchaikovsky

Are you listening to the whole thing?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/30/06 at 12:55 am

Are you listening to the whole thing?

I have bits and pieces of the whole thing.  Just the pieces I really like....Sugarplum Fairy, Snowflakes and Flowers. 

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/03/06 at 12:12 pm

The Twelve Pains of Christmas by Bob Rivers: (The most brilliant Christmas song ever because it's true!)  ;D

http://www.nearlygood.com/audio/12painsofxmas.html

Written By: Jessica on 12/03/06 at 1:05 pm

That chick and Will Ferrell singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside".

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 1:05 pm

Silent Night

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/03/06 at 1:05 pm

That chick and Will Ferrell singing "Baby, It's Cold Outside".

Zooey Dreschenaldfjdskfls?

Written By: Jessica on 12/03/06 at 1:06 pm

Zooey Dreschenaldfjdskfls?

Yeah, that chick. I know her sister is in "Bones" on FOX.

Written By: Apricot on 12/03/06 at 1:21 pm

That "Carol of the Bells" as performed by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra was on a while ago.. ha, that's always how I know that Christmas has started.. the first time you hear that is when you know.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/04/06 at 3:42 pm

Last Christmas ~ Wham!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/04/06 at 3:47 pm

Fairytale Of New York ~ Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl  :\'(

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 4:10 pm

Silent Night - Mariah Carey

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/04/06 at 8:20 pm

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

Written By: whistledog on 12/04/06 at 9:11 pm

Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/06/06 at 5:39 pm

Happy Christmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh9Lcr14lEc&NR

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/06/06 at 5:40 pm

Happy Christmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh9Lcr14lEc&NR

Oh, I love this song.  It makes me cry.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/06/06 at 5:47 pm

Oh, I love this song.  It makes me cry.

Me, too... I was crying as I listened to it...  :\'(

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/08/06 at 8:06 pm

Do You Hear What I Hear? by Johnny Mathis

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/08/06 at 8:41 pm

Merry Christmas Darling
~The Carpenters

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 10:24 pm

Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon

....and right on cue, I'm going to start crying.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 11:05 pm

O Holy Night - Johnny Mathis

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/09/06 at 2:27 am

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas ~ Katie Melua

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/09/06 at 6:04 am

White Christmas by Rosemary Clooney

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/09/06 at 12:54 pm

Last Christmas ~ Wham!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/10/06 at 10:46 pm

White Christmas - Bing Crosby

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/11/06 at 3:01 am

Just heard:

Winter Wonderland by Tony Bennett

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/11/06 at 7:12 am

Believe - Josh Groban

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/13/06 at 3:39 pm

Adeste, Fideles ~ Enya

It is her version of Oh Come All Ye Faithfull

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/13/06 at 3:43 pm

Now listening to:

We Wish You A Merry Christmas ~ Enya

Written By: MLB on 12/13/06 at 8:48 pm

Off of a compilation Christmas cd
  Jeff Beck: Amazing Grace    It's bluezy and brilliant.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/06 at 9:50 am

Lonely This Christmas ~ Mud

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/14/06 at 2:39 pm

Sleigh Ride by Peggy Lee

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/14/06 at 7:47 pm

This Year - Christina Aguilera

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/17/06 at 8:51 am

Last Christmas ~ Wham!

Written By: whistledog on 12/17/06 at 9:30 am

Put A Little Love in Your Heart - Annie Lennox and Al Green

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/17/06 at 10:30 am

Louis Armstrong reciting It Was Christmas Day In the Cookhouse

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/17/06 at 1:36 pm

Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/17/06 at 1:57 pm

Santa Baby ~ Madonna

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/21/06 at 5:26 am

Little Drummer Boy by Marlena Dietrich

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/21/06 at 12:24 pm

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town ~  Bruce Springsteen

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/21/06 at 8:09 pm

The First Noel by Anne Murray

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/06 at 5:12 am

Driving Home For Christmas ~ Chris Rea

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/22/06 at 4:51 pm

O Holy Night by Linda Ronstandt

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/22/06 at 8:02 pm

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Bing Crosby

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/23/06 at 12:58 pm

Stop The Cavalry ~ Jona Lewie

Written By: whistledog on 12/24/06 at 12:14 am

Merry Christmas in the NFL - Willis "The Guard" and Vigorish (1980)

I love hearing this every Christmas.  It's weird, strange, and excellent! 8)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 12:43 am

O Holy Night - Mariah Carey

Written By: DJ Midas on 12/24/06 at 1:25 am

"Ding! Fries Are Done" vs TSO's "Carol Of The Bells" :D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 1:29 am

Same Old Lang Syne - Dan Fogelberg

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 2:36 am

Let It Snow - Michael Buble

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 2:57 am

Silent Night on the radio, not sure who is singing it.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 3:02 am

Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 3:55 am

Driving Home For Christmas ~ Chris Rea

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 3:55 am

Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 4:12 am

Fairytale Of New York ~ Pogues featuring Kirsty MacColl

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 4:26 am

The Christmas Song - Gloria Estefan

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/24/06 at 4:28 am

Last Christmas - Wham!

Written By: whistledog on 12/24/06 at 5:57 am

A Winter's Tale - David Essex

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 5:58 am

Do They Know It's Christmas ~ Band Aid

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/24/06 at 7:09 am

Please Come Home for Christmas by Jon Bon Jovi

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 11:05 am

Step Into Christmas ~ Elton John

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/24/06 at 12:21 pm

O Holy Night by Kelly Clarkson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rn8vOoiVek

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 12:23 pm

Merry Xmas Everybody ~ Slade

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/24/06 at 12:23 pm

Happy Xmas (War Is Over)... But it's not the John Lennon version. I'm not sure who sings this one.

Written By: Brian06 on 12/24/06 at 12:42 pm

Happy Xmas (War Is Over)... But it's not the John Lennon version. I'm not sure who sings this one.

The Fray has a new version of that.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/24/06 at 12:47 pm

A Crazy Frog version of Last Christmas

Written By: Brian06 on 12/24/06 at 12:48 pm

A Crazy Frog version of Last Christmas

That must suck bad.  ;D

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/25/06 at 7:15 am

Silent Night by Charlotte Church

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/25/06 at 7:52 am

Caroling, Caroling/Happy Holiday ~ Johnny Mathis

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/25/06 at 9:17 am

The Wesford Carol by The Chieftans

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/25/06 at 1:41 pm

Merry Christmas, Baby by Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSH1x3pcxuU

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 1:55 pm

Home For The Holidays - Perry Como

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 2:05 pm

Calypso Noel - Johnny Mathis

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 2:25 pm

O Little Town of Bethlehem - Nat King Cole

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 2:32 pm

O Holy Night - Martina McBride

Written By: Howard on 12/25/06 at 2:34 pm

Yule Log christmas songs

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 2:39 pm

What Child Is This - Martina McBride

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 2:55 pm

O Come All Ye Faithful - Martina McBride

Written By: whistledog on 12/25/06 at 3:04 pm

In Dulce Jubilo - Mike Oldfield

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/25/06 at 3:31 pm

Christmas Rapping by The Waitresses

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 3:37 pm

I'll Be Home For Christmas - Martina McBride

Written By: whistledog on 12/25/06 at 3:43 pm

I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 3:54 pm

The Christmas Song - Jerry Vale

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/25/06 at 4:27 pm

O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Ralph Carmichael

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 12/25/06 at 6:02 pm

Joy to the World by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir

NEXT PAGE: What Christmas/Holiday song from any decade are you currently listening to?

Check for new replies or respond here...