» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Inthe00s Sitcom!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 10:46 am

All right.. Here's what I've got...

Me, Andrew, Beth, and Marsh all live together... yanno, doing normal stuff (which is perfectly suitable for a sitcom). Philip Eno lives across the street with Michael (DAK), Karen, and Babooshkal Philip Eno is our landlord.

Sister Morphine, Badfinger~Fan, and Whistledog live next door to them, and you can always hear Babooshka and Sister Morphine arguing to each other over the backyard fence.

Next door to us live KtelQueen, Tam, Jacks, and Ultraviolet. They're always throwing parties, which Ultraviolet gets annoyed with and when they have parties, she goes and hangs out with CeramicsFanatic and .. yeah.

Erin lives with her family right now, but she visits our house at times... And everytime she shows up, we play the Ramones in th background *nods*.

And last, but not least, on the other side of us lives KKay, Tia, and Davey.. Who are always drinking and making noise.

Subject: Re: Inthe00s Sitcom!

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/12/06 at 10:51 am

Me, Andrew, Beth, and Marsh all live together... yanno, doing normal stuff (which is perfectly suitable for a sitcom). Philip Eno lives across the street with Michael (DAK), Karen, and Babooshkal Philip Eno is our landlord.

Sister Morphine, Badfinger~Fan, and Whistledog live next door to them, and you can always hear Babooshka and Sister Morphine arguing to each other over the backyard fence.

Next door to us live KtelQueen, Tam, Jacks, and Ultraviolet. They're always throwing parties, which Ultraviolet gets annoyed with and when they have parties, she goes and hangs out with CeramicsFanatic and .. yeah.

Erin lives with her family right now, but she visits our house at times... And everytime she shows up, we play the Ramones in th background *nods*.

And last, but not least, on the other side of us lives KKay, Tia, and Davey.. Who are always drinking and making noise.

Hmm, where am I in this equation?

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/12/06 at 11:17 am

Um...where do I fit into this? Maybe I can be the Director!  :D

Written By: Tia on 07/12/06 at 11:33 am

can i be a villain this time? i'm tired of being typecast as the good girl from outer space. the adoring fans. the waves of applause whenever i come on set. i can't handle the responsibiity of being a superstar!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 12:12 pm

can i be a villain this time? i'm tired of being typecast as the good girl from outer space. the adoring fans. the waves of applause whenever i come on set. i can't handle the responsibiity of being a superstar!

You guys can egg our houses..

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 12:14 pm

Um...where do I fit into this? Maybe I can be the Director!  :D

You, James, and Donnie will live together..

You'll always be discussing how the mid nineties are most like the nineties instead of the early nineties and the such... We'll have a short cut to you guys every once and a while.  ;)

Written By: KKay on 07/12/06 at 12:33 pm

honey, whenever we three are cast as roomomates, there is bound to be trouble.  actually, we probably won't even show up for filming half the time...and i might even move into the set...fill the fridge with beer. 

Written By: Tia on 07/12/06 at 12:36 pm

honey, whenever we three are cast as roomomates, there is bound to be trouble.  actually, we probably won't even show up for filming half the time...and i might even move into the set...fill the fridge with beer. 
hey! just like the dad in nanny and the professor. or when kim richards and dana plato were doing lines on the set of "diff'rent strokes."

well, okay, that's just a rumor.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/12/06 at 12:37 pm

Do you know what would really cool? If we really made this happen...or had a kind of inthe00s Big Brother.

Written By: KKay on 07/12/06 at 12:38 pm

hey! just like the dad in nanny and the professor. or when kim richards and dana plato were doing lines on the set of "diff'rent strokes."

well, okay, that's just a rumor.

sounds good to me. how am i  supposed to handle the stardom and the jealousy from my fellow stars?

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/12/06 at 12:54 pm

You, James, and Donnie will live together..

You'll always be discussing how the mid nineties are most like the nineties instead of the early nineties and the such... We'll have a short cut to you guys every once and a while.  ;)

Me and all the other '80s/retro fans (the aforementioned, Ebontyne, nicki morrissey) will ban all post 1995 technology and live in a boarding house of some sort with Miami Vice decoration.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/12/06 at 1:07 pm

Me and all the other '80s/retro fans (the aforementioned, Ebontyne, nicki morrissey) will ban all post 1995 technology and live in a boarding house of some sort with Miami Vice decoration.

ugh... that would be a crime against taste.  :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/12/06 at 4:44 pm

Don't mind me. I'll just blend into the scereny.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/12/06 at 4:54 pm

Cat

Cat will live with Don Carlos in a kinky lovenest where they discuss Utopian communities and practice Wiccan rituals. And the outside will be covered with flowers, or something...and you'll dress up every day like you did in your wedding photos.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 5:23 pm

Cat

Of course you, will be catwoman, who saves us from all bad things. Since we don't know your real identity, you'll just be her.

As for Nicki_Morrissey, she'll come in our house and do her things that only a few people do and should know about. Nobody knows where she usually is. And Ebontyne.. well, I dunno enough about him.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/12/06 at 5:27 pm

..sorry but I wanna hang at the parties you go to with Thrashmeister and KKay, balls to this supposed arguing with SM.
Where's the beer?

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 5:28 pm

..sorry but I wanna hang at the parties you go to with Thrashmeister and KKay, balls to this supposed arguing with SM.
Where's the beer?

All right, you go to the party, get drunk, then have a nonsense argument with SM.

Written By: La Roche on 07/12/06 at 5:41 pm

Where's the beer?

Nice, lots of group sex.

I assume I'm just constantly wasted?

Being typecast rules.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/12/06 at 5:46 pm

Of course you, will be catwoman, who saves us from all bad things. Since we don't know your real identity, you'll just be her.

I am woman-hear me roar: Meow, damnit.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: KKay on 07/12/06 at 8:25 pm

Being typecast rules.

i know!

when is reahearsal?
can't wait!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 8:51 pm

i know!

when is reahearsal?
can't wait!

You don't need rehearsal.. we just improvise!

Written By: Tia on 07/12/06 at 9:51 pm

don't look now but i think meat! just invited himself over.

Written By: Tam on 07/12/06 at 10:42 pm

And if you can believe it - we are planning a party right now. Friday night, BYOB and Potluck. (thx ktel!)
As a matter of fact - I think we are inviting whistle and Doms to DJ - need a good mix and these two can pull it off for sure! ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 11:36 pm

And if you can believe it - we are planning a party right now. Friday night, BYOB and Potluck. (thx ktel!)
As a matter of fact - I think we are inviting whistle and Doms to DJ - need a good mix and these two can pull it off for sure! ;)

Ha.. my indie wouldn't blend with his '80s dance.

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/12/06 at 11:36 pm

and 70s disco  :D ;)

Written By: Tam on 07/12/06 at 11:39 pm

If it's music and it sounds good - we'll be too drunk to realize any difference! lol

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/06 at 11:44 pm

If it's music and it sounds good - we'll be too drunk to realize any difference! lol

Too drunk to dance to it, also.. So screw it, NO DJ!! :D

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/13/06 at 12:08 am

I want to be a DJ. My musical tastes are EXTREMELY varied, so it would work out well.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/13/06 at 3:42 am

PHILIP ENO - Landlord!!!  Where are you??

what sort of rent do you charge - and is there a room available for moi?

Written By: Gis on 07/13/06 at 4:00 am

He's far too busy drinking tea !!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/13/06 at 4:14 am

Do I get to wear clothes in this?  ???

Written By: karen on 07/13/06 at 5:34 am

Well if you insist

Written By: KKay on 07/13/06 at 8:13 am

you'll be in this:
http://www.thurs.net/custom/P7010001.jpg

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/13/06 at 10:06 am

I want to be a DJ. My musical tastes are EXTREMELY varied, so it would work out well.

I'll bet mine are more varied.. :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/13/06 at 10:07 am

You live with him... He's just our house's landlord... It's pretty high, but since there are four people, we can split it.. It's 2,000 dollars! :O

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/13/06 at 10:08 am

Of course... Well, maybe. We'll see.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/13/06 at 1:20 pm

I get to be the wacky neighbor with the catchy one-off phrase that everyone will remember 20 yrs. later!

Written By: KKay on 07/13/06 at 1:23 pm

I get to be the wacky neighbor with the catchy one-off phrase that everyone will remember 20 yrs. later!

he he he ...I"m making them up..

"Everyone loves pie!"
"Now THAT's wacky!"
"No, YOU are!"
"You know what they say...he who smelled it..."
"Exactamundo!"

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/13/06 at 1:49 pm

Ooh! Yeah!

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/13/06 at 1:55 pm

Ooh! Yeah!

And HTS could sing the closing and opening themes.

Marty McFly could be the guy who whenever he comes in the music plays, like Sam in Clarissa Explains It All, because he's like, all cool and laid-back and stuff. I'll always be walking around taking notes on people's dwellings, and I'll come in and say stuff like "Girlfriend! He's gone from hero to zero!"

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/13/06 at 4:57 pm

And HTS could sing the closing and opening themes.

Marty McFly could be the guy who whenever he comes in the music plays, like Sam in Clarissa Explains It All, because he's like, all cool and laid-back and stuff. I'll always be walking around taking notes on people's dwellings, and I'll come in and say stuff like "Girlfriend! He's gone from hero to zero!"

Actually, I prefer such phrases as "People, I can see you're not with me!", and "Information overload!!!"
(Used strictly when someone talks about their sex life, & I don't want the image)

Written By: La Roche on 07/13/06 at 5:08 pm

"Exactamundo!"

Now we're even.

I stole your story, you stole my word.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/13/06 at 5:15 pm

"Now THAT'S a keeper!"

Written By: KKay on 07/13/06 at 6:55 pm

Now we're even.

I stole your story, you stole my word.

thief. common thief..and one word is a lot less than a whole paragraph...and a long paragraph at that. just for that you have to wear that outfit I originally picked out for Mike Badfinger.

Written By: La Roche on 07/13/06 at 7:57 pm

thief. common thief..and one word is a lot less than a whole paragraph...and a long paragraph at that. just for that you have to wear that outfit I originally picked out for Mike Badfinger.

Not an 'Old cock' t-shirt.  ;)

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/13/06 at 10:38 pm

Right on, I'm for that. 8)

I might be one of the few people I know that collects "vintage" tech (i.e. tape to tape/other '80s boomboxes, VCRs, Nintendo games, stuff like that) from thrift stores and such. Other than DVDs and the Internet, if someone were looking at my bedroom without knowing anything about the setting, they'd probably think it belonged to someone in, like 1989 to 1996.

As for what role I'd be: probably the guy who hangs out at various people's houses, but doesn't live with any of them. I'd also try to get the Gen Y 1987ers and Gen X 1969ers to get along. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/13/06 at 10:53 pm

you'll be in this:
http://www.thurs.net/custom/P7010001.jpg
thanks KKay, but I really don't wanna wear an outfit I already have. you got anything else  8)

Of course... Well, maybe. We'll see.
thanks, don't wanna lose that PG13 rating 

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/13/06 at 11:08 pm

Do I get to NOT wear clothes in this ?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/13/06 at 11:57 pm

OK, here are my 3 conditions:

1. My house MUST have album covers plastered all over...at least 4 of which must be Tubes covers.

2. NOTHING Whitney Houston comes into my presence on-set. Ever.
(Me see Whitney, me sacrifice to '80s gods. Ughbar smash!!!!)

3. I am never to wear bellbottoms.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/14/06 at 1:33 am

Do I get to NOT wear clothes in this ?
this could be the role that makes or breaks your career  8)

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/14/06 at 10:03 am

Actually, I prefer such phrases as "People, I can see you're not with me!", and "Information overload!!!"
(Used strictly when someone talks about their sex life, & I don't want the image)

How about, "HTS love is the best kind of love?"

That'd be sure to capture the hearts of millions.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/14/06 at 10:04 am

thanks, don't wanna lose that PG13 rating   

Well, it's on TV, so it'd be TV 14...

We could always cleverly place a lamp in the way of your privates, of course.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/14/06 at 10:05 am

OK, here are my 3 conditions:

1. My house MUST have album covers plastered all over...at least 4 of which must be Tubes covers.

2. NOTHING Whitney Houston comes into my presence on-set. Ever.
(Me see Whitney, me sacrifice to '80s gods. Ughbar smash!!!!)

3. I am never to wear bellbottoms.

1. Do what you want, I dun care what your house looks like.
2. I'll be sure to send her over, I would love somebody to sacrifice her.
3. Leave the bellbottom wearing up to me.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/14/06 at 10:06 am

this could be the role that makes or breaks your career  8)

And dignity?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/14/06 at 11:07 am

;D  like on Austin Powers International Man Of Mystery, at the end of the movie. that was funny. I think Trimac20 wants to do a nude scene.  :o

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/14/06 at 11:13 am

;D  like on Austin Powers International Man Of Mystery, at the end of the movie. that was funny. I think Trimac20 wants to do a nude scene.  :o

Well, I dunno... When the nude person is middle aged, it's funnier than a 21 year old.. You know the deal, I mean.. College kids are already nude all the time!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/14/06 at 9:36 pm

Well, I dunno... When the nude person is middle aged, it's funnier than a 21 year old.. You know the deal, I mean.. College kids are already nude all the time!
oh yeah, I forgot.  8)

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/14/06 at 11:16 pm

And yet again I get left out...I guess I'm just not cool enough for ya'll.  :\'(

LOL!!!!

Written By: Tia on 07/14/06 at 11:29 pm

2. I'll be sure to send her over, I would love somebody to sacrifice her.
meat!

i thought you were pure as the driven snow! :o

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/15/06 at 1:57 am

And yet again I get left out...I guess I'm just not cool enough for ya'll.   :\'(

LOL!!!!

You're just a n00b. :P

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/15/06 at 1:58 am

meat!

i thought you were pure as the driven snow! :o

Well... not my violent tendencies towards Whitney Housten.

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/15/06 at 12:29 pm

Well... not my violent tendencies towards Whitney Housten.

Murderer! Wait...we're definitely going to have a Whitney Houston special episode, where she breaks down into fits of crack convulsions while singing "I Will Always Love You" and then HTS sacrifices her, but she's so confused she's like, "I'll get out of the crackhouse! Just call Bobby!"

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/15/06 at 2:45 pm

You're just a n00b. :P

OK, so I guess I'll be the new girl on the block that no one talks to but then they find out she's really sweet, sexy and smart...and then they invite her to all the cook-outs because she also happens to make the best Margarita's on the block  ;) LOL!!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/15/06 at 11:07 pm

Murderer! Wait...we're definitely going to have a Whitney Houston special episode, where she breaks down into fits of crack convulsions while singing "I Will Always Love You" and then HTS sacrifices her, but she's so confused she's like, "I'll get out of the crackhouse! Just call Bobby!"

More or less.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/15/06 at 11:08 pm

OK, so I guess I'll be the new girl on the block that no one talks to but then they find out she's really sweet, sexy and smart...and then they invite her to all the cook-outs because she also happens to make the best Margarita's on the block   ;) LOL!!

... Sure!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/16/06 at 12:49 pm

At last! Someone ELSE who knows the truth!!!

*falls to knees, and shouts 'Hallelujah'*

Meat can be my sometimes partner-in-crime, and we'll both wear Hawaiian shirts, with New Guinea tribal masks, and we'll scare the s**t out of her. We'll take all her crack, flush it, and then threaten to make her look like La Toya Jackson in her Playboy layout. (That'd be enough to scare anyone straight!)

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/16/06 at 2:11 pm

At last! Someone ELSE who knows the truth!!!

*falls to knees, and shouts 'Hallelujah'*

Meat can be my sometimes partner-in-crime, and we'll both wear Hawaiian shirts, with New Guinea tribal masks, and we'll scare the s**t out of her. We'll take all her crack, flush it, and then threaten to make her look like La Toya Jackson in her Playboy layout. (That'd be enough to scare anyone straight!)

Wait, we don't get to smoke the stuff?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/17/06 at 12:43 pm

You'd want to touch ANYTHING Whitney Houston has touched?!?!?

*convulsive shudder*

OK, extra piece of equipment for Meat!- Rubber gloves, and a stuffed amradillo

Written By: KKay on 07/17/06 at 1:08 pm

Props I want on the show:

band saw
http://www.torchmate.com/automate/saw.jpg
sock puppet
http://www.remindernewspapers.com/images/sock-puppet-logo3_02.jpg
tackle box
http://www.foreandaftmarine.com/TL-3100.JPG
Battlestar Galactica mug
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/images/C/C8871.jpg

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/17/06 at 1:20 pm

OK. I can see that, if I can get a coffee cup with a neon T for the Tubes, and a shirt that says, "Who Farted?" on it.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/18/06 at 5:46 pm

;D ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/19/06 at 12:30 am

Hold on a bit- WHERE are we gonna get a stuffed armadillo???

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/19/06 at 10:28 am

Hold on a bit- WHERE are we gonna get a stuffed armadillo???

Your mom's bedroom.

Written By: La Roche on 07/19/06 at 1:15 pm

So how would the first episode go?

As we all know, the first one is the most important, if it sucks, nobody is gonna be interested.

I think there needs to be some seriously nasty ass sex (MY HAND WAS UP FIRST!), possibly some kick ass killing (I'm looking at me again) and maybe some sort of perverse peeping tom like action. Mike or Mike would fit that role.  ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/19/06 at 1:28 pm

As we all know, the first one is the most important, if it sucks, nobody is gonna be interested.

I think there needs to be some seriously nasty ass sex (MY HAND WAS UP FIRST!), possibly some kick ass killing (I'm looking at me again) and maybe some sort of perverse peeping tom like action. Mike or Mike would fit that role.  ;)

We need more brainstorming.

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/19/06 at 1:34 pm

Boy this sounds more like a Quentin Tarantino film than a sit-com.  LOL!!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/19/06 at 1:35 pm

this is going to be some sitcom.. we need some opening sequences

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/19/06 at 1:37 pm

;D ;D  you read my mind Lorac61469!!

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/19/06 at 1:37 pm

;D ;D  you read my mind Lorac61469!!

:) LOL!!

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 1:38 pm

on the contrary, i think it should be wholesome family entertainment. full of cute kids and animals and a cat with magical powers, and the worst cuss word ever said is "fudge."

Written By: La Roche on 07/19/06 at 1:40 pm

I'm very 1 dimensional.

on the contrary, i think it should be wholesome family entertainment. full of cute kids and animals and a cat with magical powers, and the worst cuss word ever said is "fudge."

Until the episode where little Mickey stubs his toe and he goes 'Damn!' and soon enough the whole town knows.. and are all shocked.

We need more brainstorming.

You're not allowed to say that, It's offensive to retards.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/19/06 at 1:42 pm

a cat with magical powers would be great, maybe ESP?  and it could zap those it knew where plotting to kill the others in the sitcom.

Lots of swearing would be fun

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 1:52 pm

a cat with magical powers would be great, maybe ESP?  and it could zap those it knew where plotting to kill the others in the sitcom.

Lots of swearing would be fun

http://www.ukquad.com/catfromouterspace.jpg

HOT TRIPLE-G ALIEN FELINE ACTION!

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/19/06 at 2:33 pm

Full House 2??

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 2:43 pm

Full House 2??
i was thinking more nanny and the professor. or bewitched.

or... family affair with an alien butler!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/19/06 at 3:09 pm

I am a cat with magical powers.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:18 pm

I am a cat with magical powers.  ;)

Cat
good point! in the sitcom you should actually have the power to BECOME a cat. and in your cat form you're a spirit familiar for another character, and the other character knows you in your human form, but doesn't know that your human and cat selves are the same person.

that would be cool. it would be like your mild-mannered alter ego.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/19/06 at 3:38 pm

good point! in the sitcom you should actually have the power to BECOME a cat. and in your cat form you're a spirit familiar for another character, and the other character knows you in your human form, but doesn't know that your human and cat selves are the same person.

that would be cool. it would be like your mild-mannered alter ego.

How do you know that I don't already do that?  ;)

Cat

Written By: Tia on 07/19/06 at 3:44 pm

How do you know that I don't already do that?  ;)

Cat
exactly!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/19/06 at 8:05 pm

I want to have a cameo, even if it's less than memorable.....  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/19/06 at 8:28 pm

I want to have a cameo, even if it's less than memorable.....  ;D

You can be the Canadian weirdo.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/19/06 at 10:04 pm

Coooooooooooooooooooool!  ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/20/06 at 5:43 pm

I say we make Howard the sitcom equivalent of Wesley Crusher (aka "Mr. I Can't Cuss Worth A Poop")

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 9:34 am

All right, any objections to anything!? We's gotta agree before I make a script... And does anybody else feel like writing a script!? D= I don't think I can do it all by myself. :P

Written By: KKay on 07/27/06 at 9:38 am

All right, any objections to anything!? We's gotta agree before I make a script... And does anybody else feel like writing a script!? D= I don't think I can do it all by myself. :P

No objections...you could always make it a chain story...
but too many cooks you know.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 9:40 am

No objections...you could always make it a chain story...
but too many cooks you know.

The average sitcom episode has between one to three writers....

Written By: Tia on 07/27/06 at 10:14 am

The average sitcom episode has between one to three writers....
well that works because you're one to three llamas.

Written By: KKay on 07/27/06 at 10:15 am

and you were worried.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 10:35 am

True... But you know how that'll be. Half the jokes will include llamas... As long as everyone's fine with that...

Written By: KKay on 07/27/06 at 10:37 am

True... But you know how that'll be. Half the jokes will include llamas... As long as everyone's fine with that...

and will everyone use the greeting "Hullo" or "hullama"

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 10:38 am

and will everyone use the greeting "Hullo" or "hullama"

No Hullama, but Hullo, yes.

Cello, too!

Written By: KKay on 07/27/06 at 10:39 am

No Hullama, but Hullo, yes.

Cello, too!

wonderful.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 10:45 am

wonderful.

Wonnerful, wonnerful, wonnerful.

Written By: Tia on 07/27/06 at 11:09 am

Wonnerful, wonnerful, wonnerful.
*cue laughter and applause*

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/27/06 at 4:18 pm

Let me guess...I'll be recording the theme song live from "Llamapalooza"?

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 8:48 pm

Let me guess...I'll be recording the theme song live from "Llamapalooza"?

No, the llamas will... We will have a quirky theme song... Perhaps Corduroy with jingle-like lyrics.

Written By: karen on 07/28/06 at 3:47 am

No, the llamas will... We will have a quirky theme song... Perhaps Corduroy with jingle-like lyrics.

The only llama song I know is this little poem

A one L lama
That is a priest
a two L llama
that is a beast
but I will bet a silk pyjama
that you'll never find a three l lllama

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/31/06 at 4:01 am

Oh, good Gaud....

Must I call Nickelodeon, and consult Carl Weezer?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/06 at 6:07 am

Footsteps are heard walking across the street.

There is a knock on the front door

It is the Landlord Philip "Rackman" Eno asking for the arrears in the rent.

Written By: La Roche on 07/31/06 at 9:01 am

Footsteps are heard walking across the street.

There is a knock on the front door

It is the Landlord Philip "Rackman" Eno asking for the arrears in the rent.

You should have a cape and a top hat.. and a scar on your face.. and a perpetual sneer.. and a scary beard.. and.. those weird two tone shoes that went out of style 20 years ago.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/06 at 12:02 pm

You should have a cape and a top hat.. and a scar on your face.. and a perpetual sneer.. and a scary beard.. and.. those weird two tone shoes that went out of style 20 years ago.

The Landlord is wearing trainers!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/31/06 at 3:29 pm

I just hope that after this sitcom ends, that we all don't decide to do a variety show. That would be just SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!  :P

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/06 at 3:32 pm

I just hope that after this sitcom ends, that we all don't decide to do a variety show. That would be just SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!  :P

Cat
A feature film could be made and it die a death?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/31/06 at 3:46 pm

A feature film could be made and it die a death?

Yeah, films made from old sitcoms are just AWFUL!!!

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/06 at 3:50 pm

Yeah, films made from old sitcoms are just AWFUL!!!

Cat
Absolute turkeys, I sit here and name them, but I will not.

Written By: La Roche on 07/31/06 at 5:16 pm

Absolute turkeys, I sit here and name them, but I will not.

Ahem, may I remind you that both Porridge & Fools and Horses made perfectly good feature length episodes.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/31/06 at 5:19 pm

OK- now, every so often, when there's a scene with the landlord in it, I should just appear out of nowhere, and give him a wedgie, while spouting off about my latest adventures in wherever-I-just-came-from.

Written By: La Roche on 07/31/06 at 5:27 pm

Does anybody remember how in 'The Young Ones' they would just cut to a band playing (Notably Motorhead) for no apparent reason.

That should happen.

Actually.. we should just rip off The Young Ones.

Written By: La Roche on 07/31/06 at 5:30 pm

absolutely. Can I have some foam rubber implements to smack people with?

Do what you want.. as long as I get to be the rip off version of Vivian.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/31/06 at 5:31 pm

OK- now, every so often, when there's a scene with the landlord in it, I should just appear out of nowhere, and give him a wedgie, while spouting off about my latest adventures in wherever-I-just-came-from.

I wanted the landlord to randomly come in and yell at us for not playing... THEN we can wedgie him.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 07/31/06 at 6:53 pm

I wanted the landlord to randomly come in and yell at us for not playing... THEN we can wedgie him.

*perfecting my Wink Martindale impression*

Ha, ha...now, THAT'S a keeper!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/06 at 1:13 am

Ahem, may I remind you that both Porridge & Fools and Horses made perfectly good feature length episodes.
I was in meaning movies in the cinema.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/01/06 at 5:13 am

There should also be an apartment no one wants to rent, because of rumors that it's haunted...
Then Philip should rent it to the Canadian weirdo...

Written By: Tia on 08/01/06 at 8:54 am

i'm not really getting a sense of the overall big picture here.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/01/06 at 10:21 am

i'm not really getting a sense of the overall big picture here.

I lost it too...

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/06 at 12:15 pm

There should also be an apartment no one wants to rent, because of rumors that it's haunted...
Then Philip should rent it to the Canadian weirdo...
The haunted flat could be wired up with cameras to seek out spooks and have the Big Brother effect for the tenants.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/03/06 at 4:05 am

Yes, and by the same token, there should be a peephole in Philip's apartment.
He could receive "mysterious" notes from a secret admirer, and offer rent reduction to the person who will cop to it.

(That should be a recurring theme, to be stretched out, throughout the pilot season.)

Written By: KKay on 08/03/06 at 10:09 am

Just bring back Fantasy Island or the Love Boat and feature different inthe00s members each week.
that way there is no on going story...easy writing, and .....a Lido Deck.

Written By: Tia on 08/03/06 at 10:11 am

Just bring back Fantasy Island or the Love Boat and feature different inthe00s members each week.
that way there is no on going story...easy writing, and .....a Lido Deck.

although instead of a cruise ship it should be a boat of illegal immigrants from haiti trying to make it to florida. and elian should be on board.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/03/06 at 11:05 am

I'd like to have continuing stories, but have a main focus on different groups each episode...

Of course, we'll focus on the same group in more than one episode... We all take turns!

Written By: Tia on 08/03/06 at 11:10 am

I'd like to have continuing stories, but have a main focus on different groups each episode...

Of course, we'll focus on the same group in more than one episode... We all take turns!
one episode should be llama-oriented. you know, in set a petting zoo or something.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/03/06 at 11:25 am

one episode should be llama-oriented. you know, in set a petting zoo or something.

We could all go on a ride through the mountains on llamas?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/06 at 12:18 pm

We could all go on a ride through the mountains on llamas?
All the cast holidaying in Peru.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/03/06 at 4:41 pm

There HAS to be at least one episode with ppl trying to find out what Hawk, the wacky neighbor next door, does.....since no one seems to believe his fantastic stories.

(Kind like Luke & Laura, from 'General Hospital', only funnier!!)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/03/06 at 5:42 pm

There HAS to be at least one episode with ppl trying to find out what Hawk, the wacky neighbor next door, does.....since no one seems to believe his fantastic stories.

(Kind like Luke & Laura, from 'General Hospital', only funnier!!)

Well, Luke can be pretty funny.

Cat

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/03/06 at 5:53 pm

Well, Luke can be pretty funny.

Bet I can beat him!!!!

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/04/06 at 8:31 pm

Luke from the boards, also known as "the loner" will come in to make a remark every once and a while, and then leave.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/06 at 7:31 am

Luke from the boards, also known as "the loner" will come in to make a remark every once and a while, and then leave.

As long as Luke pays his rent it is fine.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/07/06 at 7:44 pm

I wonder if anyone has seen my pogo stick???

I let Meat! borrow it, and he said he returned it. I need it for my Sumo Wrestler simulation machine.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/08/06 at 6:07 pm

I wonder if anyone has seen my pogo stick???

I let Meat! borrow it, and he said he returned it. I need it for my Sumo Wrestler simulation machine.

I.. I was lying when I said that.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/08/06 at 7:10 pm

I kinda figured that, when this redhead knocked on my door, and askedme:

1. Where is your place?
2. Do you REALLY drink Patron?
3. Just how did she end up with no pants and a fireman's helmet on?

I noticed then, that my pogo stick was imbedded in her trunk.
Care to explain that one?

Written By: KKay on 08/10/06 at 8:46 pm

^ he he....i love this thread.
good reading.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/13/06 at 5:31 am

(Looking at KKay, from his booth, in the lounge where they have gathered)

So, is CeeKay still feeling like half-woman, half-flamingo?

Written By: KKay on 08/13/06 at 7:32 am

replies, drink in both hands, trying to act comfortable and natural in 'this dame sequined nightmare'

i'm not sure. I  havent asked in a few days. she has been posting, and not mentioning it.

when I know i'll report back to you.
(saunters off, back to the piano to drrop a few bucks in the tip jar)

Written By: CeeKay on 08/13/06 at 6:54 pm

No more half-woman, half-flamingo no more.  And so, newly recovered, I think I'll grab the microphone entertain everyone with a little "Moon River".

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/14/06 at 12:32 am

ok this is one of the funniest things i've seen today  ;D ;D

Written By: KKay on 08/14/06 at 8:16 am

in my opinion, half-woman, half-flamingo is not a bad thing to be.

Written By: CeeKay on 08/14/06 at 9:57 am

in my opinion, half-woman, half-flamingo is not a bad thing to be.

Dressed in pink, wrapped in feathers, long thin legs and great balancing skills  ::)

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/14/06 at 10:00 am

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/boojispud/FLAMINGOLADY.jpg

Written By: CeeKay on 08/14/06 at 10:06 am

^ You had something to say?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/14/06 at 11:03 am

Pets are not allowed in the rooms!

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/14/06 at 11:12 am

Pets are not allowed in the rooms!

She's an actress, we need to respect her new-found body.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/14/06 at 11:21 am

She's an actress, we need to respect her new-found body.

I will compromise, if pets then, it must be kept in a cage and there will be 50% more on the rent.

Written By: Tia on 08/14/06 at 11:29 am

that picture is going to haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/14/06 at 11:49 am

I will compromise, if pets then, it must be kept in a cage and there will be 50% more on the rent.

I'm sorry, Ceekay, looks like you'll be kept in a cage!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/14/06 at 11:50 am

I'm sorry, Ceekay, looks like you'll be kept in a cage!
Please be careful with the bird seed on the carpet.

Written By: CeeKay on 08/14/06 at 1:12 pm

Please be careful with the bird seed on the carpet.

Ohhhhh.....I will not be caged!  And if you try it, surely SOMEONE will free me.  Trust me, the wrath of the Flamingo Woman should be avoided.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/14/06 at 4:48 pm

Now, tell me honestly...would YOU want to see a flamingo mooning you?

That goes hand-in-wing with her rather scratchy rendition of "Moon River".
(Scratchy, only because I have NEVER heard a flamingo sing before.)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/14/06 at 4:50 pm

Ohhhhh.....I will not be caged!  And if you try it, surely SOMEONE will free me.  Trust me, the wrath of the Flamingo Woman should be avoided.

Catwoman will set Flamingo Woman free.  ;D

Cat

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/14/06 at 4:55 pm

Ohhhh, I LOVE flamingoes!

Taste like sea-turtle!

Written By: CeeKay on 08/14/06 at 5:38 pm

Catwoman will set Flamingo Woman free.  ;D

Cat

Thank you!  Us women have to stick together.

Pink Flamingo Woman: 

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/14/06 at 5:52 pm

Thank you!  Us women have to stick together.

Pink Flamingo Woman: 

First question: Is that you?

Second- How are ya gonna get out, when Philip E. hid the keys in Howard's underwear?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/14/06 at 5:59 pm

Second- How are ya gonna get out, when Philip E. hid the keys in Howard's underwear?

Catwoman doesn't need keys to open the lock.  ;)

Cat

Written By: CeeKay on 08/14/06 at 7:16 pm

Yeah, sure, that's me....if you are willing to stretch the truth a bit.  ::)

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/15/06 at 4:33 am

Catwoman doesn't need keys to open the lock.  ;)
Cat

*stares for a moment, shakes his head, and puts his Scotch & Pibb down*

Do I EVEN wanna know?????

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/15/06 at 11:36 am

*stares for a moment, shakes his head, and puts his Scotch & Pibb down*

Do I EVEN wanna know?????

Magic.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/06 at 1:27 pm

Well the keys have been long lost now, only Howard can answer the true question of the whereabouts in his nether regions?

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/15/06 at 2:31 pm

Well, Mr. E- I have only one question:

Since you are the landlord, and the keys are supposed to be in your possession at ALL times, how did they get down Howard's boxers?

??? ??? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/06 at 2:33 pm

Well, Mr. E- I have only one question:

Since you are the landlord, and the keys are supposed to be in your possession at ALL times, how did they get down Howard's boxers?

??? ??? ???
I have copies of the keys, but the tenant holds his own.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 08/15/06 at 2:35 pm

I have copies...but the tenant holds his own.

OK, man...THAT just gave me a visual that I reallllly don't care for!

*pushes the Scotch away, and sips the Pibb*

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/23/06 at 2:41 pm

Just as a reminder I will around for the rent tomorrow.

Written By: Tia on 09/23/06 at 3:13 pm

OK, man...THAT just gave me a visual that I reallllly don't care for!

*pushes the Scotch away, and sips the Pibb*
i was trying to think of that other booze i like! it's scotch!

thanks.

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/24/06 at 12:20 am

So does anybody have a plot for the pilot?

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/24/06 at 12:21 am

Heh... Pilot is "plot" with an "i" in it...

Also, plot is a funny word.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/24/06 at 12:48 am

Lets start at the very beginning...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/24/06 at 11:30 am

A very good place to start.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/24/06 at 1:19 pm

Now who is in at the moment?

Written By: La Roche on 09/24/06 at 3:44 pm

I think in the start we should have a sort of 'coronation street' 'eastenders' opening, showing the location with some really catchy music.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/25/06 at 1:51 am

I think in the start we should have a sort of 'coronation street' 'eastenders' opening, showing the location with some really catchy music.
Called Corrie Enders, with the music by DAK

Written By: La Roche on 09/25/06 at 6:23 am

Called Corrie Enders, with the music by DAK

;D

I'm thinking maybe a classical score w/ DAK Piano accompaniment.

Written By: karen on 09/26/06 at 10:51 am

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.......

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/26/06 at 8:25 pm

;D

I'm thinking maybe a classical score w/ DAK Piano accompaniment.

I think he'd be more fit for alternative music. I, on the other hand... =P.

Written By: La Roche on 09/27/06 at 10:12 am

I think he'd be more fit for alternative music. I, on the other hand... =P.

I choose Doms.

Check for new replies or respond here...