» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Funny Typos

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/09/06 at 12:17 am

Share with us your mistakes that made your fellow conversationalist laugh!

Once, I was talking to DAK about bumping a topic, and instead of saying "Bump it", I accidentally said "Bum pit"... Heh...

Subject: Re: Funny Typos

Written By: nally on 12/09/06 at 8:26 pm

I don't know if this would be construed as a "typo", since it was handwritten on a small sign. I was in a cafeteria not too long ago, and next to one of the help-yourself dishes it said "Oven cooked vegetables"...but part of the N in oven looked like it was missing, so it looked like "Over cooked vegetables"!!! :D ;D :D ;D I wouldn't wanna get any vegetables if they're over-cooked, LOL!

Written By: SG15Z on 12/11/06 at 12:36 pm

Well I was Iming once and typed "craxy" instead of "crazy". Now I use "craxy" a lot. It's not that funny, but I think it is.

Written By: nally on 12/11/06 at 12:41 pm

Once when I was typing the word "stinks", and put the letter "p" on the end so it looked like "stinksp"! :D I thought that was funny so I used that new word that I created to describe something that "really really stinks"! :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/11/06 at 11:54 pm

The other day, my friend must've misplaced her hand on the keyboard, and typed "Wgia!" instead of "Whoa!" I think I may use that from now on.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/06 at 11:57 pm

Once when I was typing the word "stinks", and put the letter "p" on the end so it looked like "stinksp"! :D I thought that was funny so I used that new word that I created to describe something that "really really stinks"! :D

isn't that silly?! ;) :D

Written By: karen on 12/12/06 at 7:34 am

A sign has just appeared in the coffee shop at work

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our costumers

Written By: Gis on 12/12/06 at 8:53 am

My friend at work has never lived down typing 'Missipissi River'

Written By: whistledog on 12/12/06 at 6:20 pm

Back in the old days of napster, there was this dude who called himself Daffy Duck that frequented the chatrooms.  Because I am sometimes a terrible typist, and that some of the keys are so close together, I always always accidentally called him Daddy Dick

When I took writing course in college, they showed us one day an actual resum

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/12/06 at 8:51 pm

Back in the old days of napster, there was this dude who called himself Daffy Duck that frequented the chatrooms.  Because I am sometimes a terrible typist, and that some of the keys are so close together, I always always accidentally called him Daddy Dick

When I took writing course in college, they showed us one day an actual resum

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/12/06 at 9:31 pm

Once, I was talking to DAK about bumping a topic, and instead of saying "Bump it", I accidentally said "Bum pit"... Heh...

That's nothing compared to what goes on at the office between me and my fellow cow orkers.

Written By: nally on 02/01/07 at 1:41 am

LOL@ Daddy Dick ;D ;D :D

Ditto! :D And "rabid" instead of rapid!

Say...now that the Comedy forum is gone, shouldn't this thread be in the PPP now?

Written By: Gwin on 05/27/08 at 10:18 pm

Once, my friend tried to type, "crap!" Instead, she wrote, "carp!"
And now, whenever either of us just can't seem to type, we say, "Auhg! The cyrse of the bed spalling!" because that's what I said once.
I think my worst typo was this;
I meant to say, "When are you going to stop flirting with that guy?"
I said, "When are you going to stop farting with that guy?"
Then my friend said, "fmfo!"
I said, 'what?"
She said, "Farting my face off!"

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/28/08 at 1:08 am

When I was a long distance truck driver I had to make a pickup at a Whirlpool plant in Ohio. Our trucks had these satellite communications systems in them, and they had a keyboard (sort of like a laptop) to send and receive messages to and from our dispatchers.

Now if you look at your keyboard, you'll notice that the "L" and the "P" keys are quite close together.

Imagine my embarrassment when, after I sent a message back to my dispatcher, I realized that I had accidentally typed in "Whirlpoop".  ;D

Written By: nally on 05/28/08 at 6:22 pm

Now if you look at your keyboard, you'll notice that the "L" and the "P" keys are quite close together.

Imagine my embarrassment when, after I sent a message back to my dispatcher, I realized that I had accidentally typed in "Whirlpoop".  ;D

LOL! :D :D :D

Check for new replies or respond here...