» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Robert Altman

Written By: Tia on 12/21/06 at 11:57 am

i've signed up to write a robert altman retrospective for PM so i've got "two women" playing right now as i surf the web, pretending to pack. it's pretty amazing, from what i'm seeing of it. very impressed with mr. altman and his movies that don't suck, like dr. t and the women sucked.

anybody have any robert altman thoughts? faves? detractions? i might need all the help i can get because i have to write the thing in england and it's going to be hard for me to get my hands on many of his movies there, so i might have to distill it out of what you guys post on this thread. but no pressure.

Check for new replies or respond here...