» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: doctor who human suits ( my first sci fi script)

Written By: mr crowly on 01/29/07 at 12:42 pm

this is my first  script ive been working on ive only got the first minute and a half so far ( iam a slow typer )  but i was just wondering what you guys think of it so far ive still got a lot to work on but here it is so far.  ie spelling  cammara angles ect but as i said its only the first minute and  a half

dr who   human suits                                                                                                                 page 1

exteria   forest   night    intro screen

the wind is  whistling  loudly  the leaves  is waving about vilontly  two people are walking trough the  forest   both carrying heavy sacks   
          they are dreased in long cloaks  with hoods over their heads.  the cloaks are long going over the feet   coulour is white  with a gold sash around  the  waist

they are walking along normally   when one of the people hears something  he stops  to try and spot something   his company  calls on him

person one : come on man  its going to rain soon

persontwo :  did you hear that 

person one   comes running back looking a bit angry 

person one  :  hear what   ( cheacks behind his freand)  theres nothing there 

person two shaken  and nervous   i really did hear something   it sounded like thunder 

person one shakes his head  then starst  to move

person one come on i wont leave you  person two  takes one more look around then both leave

they turn round to be faced  with a  shadow like figure    we cant make out it featurs yet     person one    runs away but the  2nd person stands frozen   the frist person                        turns to screams   

first person: are you all right   he rushes back   to face the back of his freand

first person : you really scared i know it was just our mind playing tricks now come on 

he tugs  on  the mates shoulder    turns him round  to be faced with  a corpse person two is   totaly decomposed  nothing is shown of him orther than   white skin his eyes is no           longer in sockets     hisa body is nothing more a  skeleton    person one    lets go of the body   and the body crumples in to dust  straeght away   he then runs he gets so far               then the same  shado figure reaches out to him  befor he reacts   person two starts to decay screams can be heard  then the  shadow figure vansishes 

iintro

interia  tardis  screen 1

the tardis controll room  is  the old version     theres scilence  then we hear voices comming from the back   a male  and female  are agruin its quite freandly but very stern  at t he same time .   this is THE DOCTOR and KENYA 

doctor  :  so you think time traveling dosent excist  right

kenya:  well we were taught that  there  are no  other planest to vist   like they were wiped out  or something    know what i mean

the doctor   walks in to the controll room    with his hands in his pockets  and a stern look on his face  kenya  follows   running up  towards him

doctor : so you think it dosent exsit  well  let me show you   kenya prepair for the shock of youre life   

the doctor starts working the tardis the noices can be heard  kenya covers her ears and looks around expecting to be atcked   

the noices stop kenya comes to her sences and the doctor look at her with  a smug smile on his face

doctor  opens the door   

doctor :  so you   want to go first  or shall i 

kenya  bows   to the doctor    then the doctor walks out  kenya follows suit

screen 2  exteria   forest
doctor cheaks his watch   then turns to kenya who is looking around  at the screen  around her  the forest is dark and creepy trees dont have leaves on them  the ground is   dead .   hardly any flowers grows .  no sighn of life can   be seen 

doctor :  no time  hmmm  theres no year ether strange really dont you think kenya

kenya (dazzled) what  oh yes pancakes very strange

doctor what  i was talking bout this place   

the doctor takes kenyas hand  and looks her in the eye 

doctor : kenya i know youre feeling uneasy  but   trust  me  something gonna happen

shots is fired in the sky    people in hoods    same as  befor    the docotor and kenya is surrounded  by  hooded monks 

doctor: i just  had to open my bad mouth 

kenya : yup 

DOCTOR  :    iam   going to get   so much stick for this but take  us to youre leader
                                                          kenya  covers her eyes embarasment 

fade

there  matching on to through the forest    the doctor and kenya  are in front  the  hoods  are at the back the hoods are poiting   guns towards them   telling them to go on   the  amont of trees  get  less and less the more they go on    they  then all   stop    in front of a  crowd of tents   most of them have lights in them others are dark but you can see t  he shape of the tents  a old man  comes forward  he streaches out his arms the hoods do the same in responce  the doctor and kenya look round the old man then turns round  to the doctor and kenya

old man:  whats going here then   why  did you bring these two here

one of the hoods  steps  forward  then kneels down in front of the old man  as if  praying to wards them
hood :  we found these two  near the   body of our fellow hoods  we   beleve they killed them ( the hood turns round towards them  acusing therm)

and advice   will be greatfull thanks ps i hope this is the right section for this ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...