» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: UPDATE: PBS documentary, "Louis Brandeis: The People's Attorney"

Written By: Johnny_D on 05/02/07 at 12:10 am

"Louis Brandeis: The People's Attorney" is scheduled to be broadcast
on the PBS television network in September 2007.

Here's a link to the official website:

http://pressroom.opb.org/programs/brandeis

Here's a link to an announcement including links to actors bios and a cast photo (including yours truly):

http://netheater411.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=8&TopicID=232&PagePosition=1

Subject: Re: UPDATE: PBS documentary, "Louis Brandeis: The People's Attorney"

Written By: karen on 05/03/07 at 8:27 am

Here's a link to an announcement including links to actors bios and a cast photo (including yours truly):

http://netheater411.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=8&TopicID=232&PagePosition=1

On the cast photo do you know the name of the guy on the right of the row you are on?  He looks familiar for some reason!

Also did anyone tell the people on the back row it was a costume drama?  ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 05/07/07 at 4:54 am

Will keep my eyes open for ya, my Thespian friend.

Should you EVER have cause to travel in my woods, pop in for a "hello", a handshake, and we'll go poison some pigeons in the park. ;)

Written By: Johnny_D on 05/12/07 at 12:37 pm

On the cast photo do you know the name of the guy on the right of the row you are on?  He looks familiar for some reason!

Also did anyone tell the people on the back row it was a costume drama?  ;D

He's Mark Bourbeau, an actor who does a lot of work in the greater Boston area.

The folks in the back row are members of the TV crew!  :)

That photograph doesn't show the entire cast -- that photo was taken on October 11, 2006, on the steps of the Massachusetts State House (we did a lot of shooting inside the State House that day).  Scenes involving some other members of the cast were shot on October 10 at another location.

Written By: Johnny_D on 05/12/07 at 12:38 pm

Will keep my eyes open for ya, my Thespian friend.

Should you EVER have cause to travel in my woods, pop in for a "hello", a handshake, and we'll go poison some pigeons in the park. ;)

Thanks for the Lehrerian Invitation!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...