» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Die Hard film you like the most?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/29/07 at 8:42 pm

I would have to say the first one.

Subject: Re: Die Hard film you like the most?

Written By: whistledog on 06/29/07 at 8:44 pm

The first one for me also

The 2nd one always makes me laugh, becuase when they broadcast it on TV, they dub in a Bruce Willis sound-a-like at the parts where he swears, and you can totally tell it's not his voice lol

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/29/07 at 9:16 pm

when they broadcast it on TV, they dub in a Bruce Willis sound-a-like at the parts where he swears, and you can totally tell it's not his voice lol

Bull spit! 

(Don't blame me for the censorship.  Blame the FCC.  They're the ones who just ate butt pork on national TV.  Yippie ki-yay, Mister Farmer!)

Written By: La Roche on 06/29/07 at 10:29 pm

Mister Farmer, we get Master Falcon.

.. and what's all that nonsense about melon Farmers?

Written By: NbC on 06/30/07 at 5:25 am

Die Hard

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/07 at 5:27 am

I have only seen the original Die Hard.

Quick question, was the Beethoven music featured in the other Die Hards?

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/30/07 at 12:26 pm

I never got into this series.

Written By: SemperYoda on 06/30/07 at 7:01 pm

It wasn't in the last one I just saw.  I cant really remember from the 2nd and 3rd cause its been so long since ive seen them.  The originial Die Hard is a classic, but I like them all. 

Written By: coqueta83 on 07/01/07 at 9:08 pm

I've only seen the original.

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/07 at 11:20 am

I did the marathon of 1, 2 & 3 the night before I saw 4. I honestly don't recall them repeating the beethoven music. If they did though it would have been in 3 because 1 & 3 were both directed by John McTiernan

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/07 at 2:01 pm

I did the marathon of 1, 2 & 3 the night before I saw 4. I honestly don't recall them repeating the beethoven music. If they did though it would have been in 3 because 1 & 3 were both directed by John McTiernan
Thanks for doing the best you could.

Written By: Mushroom on 07/12/07 at 9:24 pm

1 is my fave, with 2 comming in a close second.

3 was OK, but it was not as good without his wife in it.

I saw 4 this weekend, and was rather dissapointed.  The first half seemed to be classic "Die Hard", but by the second half of the movie, it had degenerated into a generic "Arnold Stallone" kind of movie.  Huge explosions, stunts getting even more unbelieveable as time went on, and he stopped getting hurt.

One of the hallmarks of the first 2 was that by the end of the movie, he was hurt and you knew it.  I still cringe when I see the first one where he has to walk through broken glass.

Check for new replies or respond here...