» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Celebrity Impersonators

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/28/07 at 9:25 am

Do you guys have any favorite celebrity impersonators? Have you been to Vegas to see any types of impersonation shows? Did any of you watch the new show, "The Next Best Thing?"  The guy that played Elvis (the Heartbreak Hotel Elvis) was soooooo good...and pretty damn hot too. His real name is Trent Carlini and has been performing in Vegas for years. I would LOVE to go see his show sometime. I think I just might have a new obsession. :-* :-*

Here's his website:

http://www.thedreamking.com/

Subject: Re: Celebrity Impersonators

Written By: whistledog on 07/28/07 at 4:53 pm

Years ago, I was watching the Jenny Jones show (yes, that long ago lol) and she had on a celebrity impersinator called Shania Twin. 
She was really good, and was a real look-a-like for Shania Twain!  She came here a few years ago to perform, and I thought about going to see the show, but the tickets sold like hot cakes.  Real or not, the public loves the songs of Shania I guess

http://www.corporateentertainers.ca/shaniatwin.jpg
(photo of Shania Twin)

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/07 at 11:17 am

Boy Shakira... I mean Boy Brittney ::)

Written By: holicman on 07/31/07 at 8:21 am

I can do a good impersonation of an Elvis impersonator  ;D :D

Written By: Elizabeth.xox on 08/01/07 at 12:49 am

David Brighton - Bowie impersonator :)

Check for new replies or respond here...