» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Bruce Boxleitner movie/tv show help

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/09/07 at 3:32 pm

My mom was talking about some movie or TV show that she saw that had Bruce Boxleitner in it..she couldn't remember what it was called. Here's what she could remember...

Apparently he was in space (maybe as an astronaut), and he found some force field or something, where he could see a village (frontier type people) on the other side. He thought that they look peaceful and calm, and he was attracted to one of the women there.

Then, he found some way of getting over to the other side, but what ended up happening to him was that these people ended up attacking him and eating him. They would hit a rock on the force to get human's attention...and then, I guess...lure them over to be eaten.

Does ANYONE have any idea what this could be? I suggested Babylon 5...but she didn't think that was it. I would appreciate any help with this. :)

Subject: Re: Bruce Boxleitner movie/tv show help

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/09/07 at 3:49 pm

He was on Tales from the Crypt and The New Outer Limits...this could be an episode on either of those shows.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/09/07 at 8:32 pm

He was on Tales from the Crypt and The New Outer Limits...this could be an episode on either of those shows.

I was looking through imdb.com and saw that he was in those two shows. My mom said that she thought that it was maybe in the 80's or early 90's. I am so curious now!! ;D

Written By: KKay on 08/10/07 at 9:22 am

He's the main guy from Babylon 5...

Check for new replies or respond here...