» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: The Bucket List

Written By: Spirit of 76 on 04/04/08 at 8:21 pm

Taking the premise of the movie "The Bucket List" starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, what are the things you would like to do or experience before your die?

I will refrain for a while to not steer any responses.

Subject: Re: The Bucket List

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/05/08 at 1:31 am

We just saw this last night.  What a great movie.

Some of mine would be:

Visit a Buddhist temple
Make a new friend
Renew an old friendship
Make someone happy
Do something unexpected (and nice)
Eat more cheese
Help someone accomplish a life's goal
Help someone needy
Get Organized and/or get rid of most of the stuff I've collected over the years
Save someone's life
Give someone a happy memory

I guess I'm not so good at this...  :-\\

Written By: Davester on 04/05/08 at 6:41 pm

Already completed my list...

I'm ready to go...

Written By: KKay on 04/05/08 at 6:48 pm

I kinda did everything i never expected to do. not being a dreamer or a planner, i can't really say what i'll do next. i kinda wait for doors to open- you never know.

and although i'm settled down, i still feel taht something could happen at any moment that might change things.
i like, after a long time of travelling and seeing things and doing things...(it's a great, long list) that
being at home is not bad.

Written By: snozberries on 04/06/08 at 10:44 am

I would like to sell one script and see it on TV.. Lifetime Movie or a Disney Movie....

of course I have to finish writing it first...  ::)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/06/08 at 4:35 pm

I would like to sell one script and see it on TV.. Lifetime Movie or a Disney Movie....

of course I have to finish writing it first...  ::)

I hear ya!

Hubby and I have about 3 scripts for television in various stages of completion, and he has one screenplay finished but it needs revising...and me?  I just partial ideas but am too lazy to actually write anything on my own.  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 04/06/08 at 4:54 pm

I hear ya!

Hubby and I have about 3 scripts for television in various stages of completion, and he has one screenplay finished but it needs revising...and me?  I just partial ideas but am too lazy to actually write anything on my own.  :-\\

lol we should merge your partial ideas with mine maybe then we'll have a full script.

Written By: karen on 04/08/08 at 11:54 am

There are various places around the world I'd like to visit: New Zealand and Australia; Canada; Brazil
I'd like to take my parents back to Kenya where they lived when they first got married.
I'd like to be able to ski with confidence (maybe ice skate too)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 04/08/08 at 1:11 pm

Visit London

Written By: Dagwood on 04/08/08 at 6:33 pm

I want to visit Seal Island, South Africa to see the Great Whites in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oudCdJjzJXE&feature=related

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/08/08 at 11:05 pm

A 6-month, 20000 mile, cross-country atomic tourism road trip would, as a fringe benfit, cover all 50 states and involve some island-hopping and some of the best SCUBA diving on the planet.  (Due to their isolation and the fact that most of the humans left for good 60 years ago, the Pacific test sites have become some of the most biodiverse and beautiful diving spots on the planet.)

Check for new replies or respond here...