» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Neat cross-stitch

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/06/08 at 6:58 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubykhan/2811826948/sizes/l/

Subject: Re: Neat cross-stitch

Written By: whistledog on 09/06/08 at 9:47 pm

Now that is very awesome 8)

Should we guess who is in there?

TOP ROW:  ZZ Top / ? / Michael Jackson / ? / The Village People / ? / Abe Lincoln / Stevie Wonder / Fleetwood Mac / Wonder Woman

2ND ROW:  The Royal Tenenbaums / ? / Pele? / ? / ? / ? / The Go-Go's / ? / ? / ? / Alfred Hitchcock?

3RD ROW:  ? / Edward Scissorhands / ? / ? / Indiana Jones / ? / Hugh Hefner and his Playmates / Eurythmics / ? / Andre the Giant? / ?

BOTTOM ROW:  The Supremes / ? / Diff'rent Strokes / ? / ? / ? / Torvill and Dean? / ? / ? / Bob Villa / ?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/07/08 at 1:26 pm

Now that is very awesome 8)

Should we guess who is in there?

TOP ROW:  ZZ Top / ? / Michael Jackson / ? / The Village People / ? / Abe Lincoln / Stevie Wonder / Fleetwood Mac / Wonder Woman

2ND ROW:  The Royal Tenenbaums / ? / Pele? / ? / ? / ? / The Go-Go's / ? / ? / ? / Alfred Hitchcock?

3RD ROW:  ? / Edward Scissorhands / ? / ? / Indiana Jones / ? / Hugh Hefner and his Playmates / Eurythmics / ? / Andre the Giant? / ?

BOTTOM ROW:  The Supremes / ? / Diff'rent Strokes / ? / ? / ? / Torvill and Dean? / ? / ? / Bob Villa / ?

I think Michael Jackson is UNDER the Village People. And Prince is under him (the the 3rd row).  Next to the Supremes in the row could be Harvey (from the Jimmy Stewart movie). And the 3rd from the end in the bottom row is Henry VIII

A guess: The one at the end of row 2 is Gorbachev. First in 3rd row is Patty Hearst.

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 09/07/08 at 1:36 pm

If you click the link "back to the flickr photo page" in the top left corner, it will take you to the other page that shows who they are.  I'm such a cheater. :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/07/08 at 1:53 pm

Ok, I was off on a few of them.  :D ;D ;D ;D  But I did get some right.

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 09/07/08 at 9:41 pm

I did get most of the ones I answered correct.  Hooray for me!

That Go-Go's one was perhaps the easiest one, of course for anyone who doesn't have their 'Beauty and the Beat' album might not have gotten it :P

I was totally gonna guess Depeche Mode and Bob Ross, but I wasn't sure

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/08/08 at 12:51 pm

I did get most of the ones I answered correct.  Hooray for me!

That Go-Go's one was perhaps the easiest one, of course for anyone who doesn't have their 'Beauty and the Beat' album might not have gotten it :P

I was totally gonna guess Depeche Mode and Bob Ross, but I wasn't sure

I thought Fleetwood Mac & the Village People were the easiest.

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/08 at 9:32 pm

I thought Fleetwood Mac & the Village People were the easiest.

Cat

That Village People one was rather easy yes.  It took me a few seconds to get that Fleetwood Mac one.  It's the sleeve to Rumours

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/09/08 at 1:24 pm

That Village People one was rather easy yes.  It took me a few seconds to get that Fleetwood Mac one.  It's the sleeve to Rumours

I know it is the sleeve to the Rumours Album which is why I thought it was easy.  ;)

ZZ Top was also easy.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...