» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Home movies you (or a relative) made that you'd like to share

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/17/08 at 10:50 pm

I absolutely love the quality of home movies, I would love to get ahold of the ones that my grandma made of when my mom's family were younger.

Do you have any movies you've made that are online that you'd like to share?

I made one tonight of movies and photos of the area where I live, western Ohio.  http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff30/bookmistress4ever/?action=view&current=6e9e5940.pbr

My hubby and I travel in the car alot and I just wanted to tell him that I appreciate all the time he spends with me, even when I drag him here and there on photo "projects".  He's very patient with me.

Subject: Re: Home movies you (or a relative) made that you'd like to share

Written By: Davester on 09/23/08 at 1:22 am

My grandparents had kept a tape of me having a seizure when I was eleven (recorded for the neurologist).  If I can locate it I may post it on YouTube.  It's funny...

That's a cool vid, book.  I'm thinking about getting a vidcam and doing some artsy-fartsy stuff here in Crockett, but the one I want is kinda pricey...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/23/08 at 1:27 am

Thanks.

I just a reallly cheap digital camera that lets me take short 1 minute movies, and so I just struck a few of them together at Photobucket and added some music.

I was just really excited about adding the music part.  Yeah, it doesn't take much to excite me anymore.  ;D

You really should take movies of your local area, I'd love to see it (or anywhere, really).  I'm really not much of a traveller, so if I do go anywhere, it's a really big deal or I'm travelling thru other peoples photos/films.  :)

Written By: gibbo on 09/23/08 at 3:57 am

I thoroughly enjoyed going on that little journey with you Patty. .....and that song is a great choice as the background. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

I also had a look through your photobucket album to see all the shenanigans you get up to.... ;) ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/23/08 at 4:22 am

I thoroughly enjoyed going on that little journey with you Patty. .....and that song is a great choice as the background. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

I also had a look through your photobucket album to see all the shenanigans you get up to.... ;) ;D

Thanks Peter.

lol not much especially exciting happening in my photobucket album.  Just usually use it as a dumping ground for stuff that I post here, there, everywhere.

Check for new replies or respond here...