» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Wholesale brand-name shoes, hoody,coat,T-Shirt, bags, adidas etc,free shipping

Written By: tonyke on 03/10/09 at 9:18 am

Hello,everyone, We are selling famous-brand shoes such as Nike series, Jordan series,Prada shoes, Puma shoes,Gucci shoes,Lacoste shoes, etc. Besides , we can supply clothing ,bags and other fashionable items with cheap price. Some of the products even sell at a discount. We believe that " Customer the highest, Quality first ". All the products are packed with original boxes and the freight is for free. Just go for it:

www.cheapvoguejordan.com 

Cheap
Vogue
jordan
You can contact us by the following means:

MSN:cheapvoguejordan@hotmail.com ,
Mail:  cheapvoguejordan@gmail.com 

Subject: Re: Wholesale brand-name shoes, hoody,coat,T-Shirt, bags, adidas etc,free shipping

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/09 at 9:19 am

How cheap are they?

Subject: Re: Wholesale brand-name shoes, hoody,coat,T-Shirt, bags, adidas etc,free shipping

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 4:41 pm

I don't think these type of threads are allowed here?  are they?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/09 at 4:42 pm

Spam Alert!!!!

Written By: statsqueen on 03/10/09 at 6:06 pm

That was going to be my question

Get out of my head!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 6:13 pm

No they're not.  We got rid of the buy and sell section over two years ago. :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 6:28 pm

I went to the site... I wasn't impressed.. I used to buy knock off brand tennis shoes at the swap meet in San Jose when I was in my twenties. They were cheap...and also inexpensive  ;D  you could totally see the glue and stuff

the shoes on the site remind me of the shoes I used to buy at the swapmeet.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 6:31 pm

I went to the site... I wasn't impressed.. I used to buy knock off brand tennis shoes at the swap meet in San Jose when I was in my twenties. They were cheap...and also inexpensive  ;D   you could totally see the glue and stuff

the shoes on the site remind me of the shoes I used to buy at the swapmeet.

Not only is it a spammer but a cheap spammer. :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 6:32 pm

Not only is it a spammer but a cheap spammer. :P

at least he signed up first!  ;D  a member is still a member  ;) even if that member is a cheap spammer  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 9:27 pm

at least he signed up first!  ;D  a member is still a member  ;) even if that member is a cheap spammer  ;D

Point duly noted.  We have had much worse spam.  We should be thankful.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:31 pm

Point duly noted.  We have had much worse spam.  We should be thankful.

exactly

Written By: whistledog on 03/10/09 at 9:37 pm

But does the seller have any lawn jarts?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 9:41 pm

But does the seller have any lawn jarts?

Yeah, anyway.  He can't sell stuff around us if he doesn't have any lawn jarts.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:44 pm

I think those are on clearance.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/09 at 3:16 am

Try ebay, not here!

Check for new replies or respond here...