» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Unanswered Questions in Movies and TV

Written By: whistledog on 10/08/09 at 10:06 pm

Here is a few ...

Demolition Man - How do you use those three seashells?

Home Alone / Home Alone 2: Lost in New York - In both films, Kevin gets caught in the end by the Wet Bandits, but gets saved by the old man (Part 1) and the bird lady (Part 2).  What would his plan of resolution actually have been, had he not initially been caught?

Back to the Future Part II - In 1985, Biff is all happy and friendly towards the McFlys, but in 2015, he is mean and sarcastic again.  Was this because in 1985, he briefly witnessed Doc's time machine fly, then vanish?

BIG - When Josh becomes a kid again, and Susan witnesses it, we know how it ends for Josh, but what about Susan? 
A.  Suddenly it's clear that she had sex with a child.  LOL
B - Won't the folks at MacMillan toys question where Josh went?  Will they accuse Susan of foul play since she was the last one with him?
C - Will they lock her away in a straight jacket when she proclaims her innocence with the truth?

The Wizard - Super Mario Bros. 3 was a new game.  How did Jimmy know how to get the Warp Whistle in the castle?

Subject: Re: Unanswered Questions in Movies and TV

Written By: Red Ant on 10/09/09 at 12:14 am

Pulp Fiction: what was in the suitcase?

Ant

Written By: gibbo on 10/09/09 at 12:36 am

Hitchcock's 'The Birds'..... what happened with all those birds after the hroes drove away?  Did they just suddenly calm down or did they go attack other towns?

Written By: snozberries on 10/09/09 at 10:34 am

Family Man: (Nick Cage, Tea Leoni) Nick Cage is a successful business man who sees more value in work than family and makes his employees work on Christmas. After proclaiming he has everything he is given a glimpse of what his life would've been like if he'd married his college sweetheart and had a family of his own.... what I want to know/see is how the family man Nick Cage reacted to having the life he probably dreamed of but not having his family..... 

Written By: Marian on 10/09/09 at 1:19 pm

Hitchcock's 'The Birds'..... what happened with all those birds after the hroes drove away?  Did they just suddenly calm down or did they go attack other towns?
mAybe they all dropped dead like in Africa in Flash forward!

Written By: loki 13 on 10/10/09 at 10:13 am

Hackers: Dade and Kate make a bet to see who is the better hacker. If Dade wins Kate must go on a date with him. If
              Kate wins Dade would be her computer slave. After the contest has been ruled a tie and a tie breaking round
              is in order, they up the bets. Dade says, "I win, you have to wear a dress on our date."  Kate says, "I win, so
              do you."  When did Kate's side of the bet change to a date?

Written By: snozberries on 10/10/09 at 10:35 am

Hackers: Dade and Kate make a bet to see who is the better hacker. If Dade wins Kate must go on a date with him. If
              Kate wins Dade would be her computer slave. After the contest has been ruled a tie and a tie breaking round
              is in order, they up the bets. Dade says, "I win, you have to wear a dress on our date."  Kate says, "I win, so

when she decided she was as hot for Dade as he was for her.  ;D

Written By: karen on 10/11/09 at 7:21 pm

He could wear a dress whilst being her computer slave

Check for new replies or respond here...