» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Take USA Today's Talkin' bout your generation quiz- what year are your tastes?

Written By: yelimsexa on 11/16/10 at 7:24 am

http://projects.usatoday.com/news/generations/results/#id=14749,share=true

Just click on the link to start and see where you fall!

Subject: Re: Take USA Today's Talkin' bout your generation quiz- what year are your tastes?

Written By: Mat1991 on 11/16/10 at 9:35 am

I'm a Millennial. I turned 18 in the year 2009. I think my little sister would be classified as "Generation Z", because she was born in the year 2000.

Anyway, I thought that was interesting. I was expecting to take a quiz, though.

Subject: Re: Take USA Today's Talkin' bout your generation quiz- what year are your tastes?

Written By: MrCleveland on 11/22/10 at 7:13 am

It says I was born in 1968...this is wrong! I'm born in 1982! :-\\

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/26/10 at 11:43 pm

It says I was born in 1968...this is wrong! I'm born in 1982! :-\\

Ditto, however I was born in 1976.

::)

Written By: CeeKay on 11/29/10 at 11:00 pm

I'm a late Boomer, born in 1959.  It says we characterize ourselves by our work ethic.  But it's the crazy 60s and 70s that stand out in my mind.  I've never like these very broad categorizations of millions of people. 

Check for new replies or respond here...