» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Looking For the name of an Old PC game....HELP

Written By: babyangelwings on 10/22/11 at 12:49 am

I'm looking for an Old PC game that my sister and I use to play. It was a Storybook sort of game, but unsure if it was interactive storybook brand. It was about Birds and a little dog. They sang and danced, and we played little games with them. I remember one of the songs. "Birds of a feather, we flock together. It's you and me no matter what the weather." I think the dog's name was Dinky, or dixie, or somethine like that with a D. Maybe Dippy. Cause one of the songs went "Dinky?? is a dog that's as big as a bird."

It was the cutest, funest game ever. We have my sister and I on video just singing and dancing to all the songs on this game. I've tried looking everything for the name of this game. I thought it was Birds of a Feather. But I'm not having any luck finding it. Does anyone know that can help me?!?!?!

Check for new replies or respond here...