» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Disney Animated Classics Poll!

Written By: Mat1991 on 12/13/11 at 8:22 pm

These are all the movies within the Disney Animated Classics canon. If a movie is not in the poll, that means it is not officially considered a part of the canon. Also, is there any way I can allow users to choose more than one option in a poll? Since there are 51 options, I understand that it would be difficult to choose just one.

Subject: Re: Disney Animated Classics Poll!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/13/11 at 9:14 pm

I can't pick just one, so I'll list my faves: Pinocchio, The Jungle Book, Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, The Little Mermaid, Beauty And The Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, The Emperor's New Groove, Brother Bear and Chicken Little. My fave Pixar films are Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Up, and Toy Story 3.

Written By: wildcard on 12/13/11 at 9:18 pm

I grew up with Pooh. also love Sleeping Beauty (as far as pure good and pure evil this takes the cake), The Sword In The Stone ( fun and I love how magic doesn't solve everything), Robin Hood, and The Jungle Book

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/11 at 1:58 pm

Vote cast, and the choice was difficult.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/11 at 12:18 pm

These are all the movies within the Disney Animated Classics canon. If a movie is not in the poll, that means it is not officially considered a part of the canon. Also, is there any way I can allow users to choose more than one option in a poll? Since there are 51 options, I understand that it would be difficult to choose just one.

You should be able to allow voters to cast more than one vote. There should be an option.

Cat

Written By: Mat1991 on 12/15/11 at 9:13 pm

You should be able to allow voters to cast more than one vote. There should be an option.

Cat

Tia said she did that for me, but I'm still unable to go back and vote for more options.  :(

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/16/11 at 4:19 pm

Tia said she did that for me, but I'm still unable to go back and vote for more options.  :(

Tia is a he.

I voted for Alice in Wonderland and The Jungle Book.

Written By: Mat1991 on 12/17/11 at 5:04 am

Tia is a he.

Whoops. My mistake.

Check for new replies or respond here...