inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Was area 51 a government cover-up or a hoax

Written By: jiminy on 02/05/05 at 11:57 pm

what does everyone this about area 51?

Subject: Re: Was area 51 a government cover-up or a hoax

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 12:12 am

it's an actual facility that tests black projects. the U2, SR-71, the stealth jets all were tested there. even captured soviet jets were reversed-engineered and tested there. as to UFOs...who knows.

Written By: jiminy on 02/06/05 at 12:22 am

what does everyone think about area 51?
spellcheck doesn't remove grammer errors I see  ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 12:50 am

It holds alien spaceships.  :o  The goverment has known about ET for decades now and doesn't want the General Public to know because of our Tenderness.  ;D

Yes I am making a joke but also speaking truth. They've known for at least 57 yrs.

Sputnik, were you a Grey in a past life/are you one studying Earth now?  ???  (yes I know it sounds ridiculous)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 7:50 am

Sputnik, were you a Grey in a past life/are you one studying Earth now?   ???  (yes I know it sounds ridiculous)

i have no idea what your talking about...it is better to be ignorant of the truth, human minds cannot begin to comprehend beyond the boundries of their simplistic three-dimensional universe.... ;)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 3:24 pm

i have no idea what your talking about...it is better to be ignorant of the truth, human minds cannot begin to comprehend beyond the boundries of their simplistic three-dimensional universe....

So I'm not supposed to know if you are or not?  Or are you joking?  ???

:)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 5:22 pm

if i tell you i would have to anal probe you.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 5:24 pm

if i tell you i would have to anal probe you.

:P  I've heard the Greys (or Zeta) don't have emotions in the way we understand.  Does anyone here have words on the matter?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 5:53 pm

yeah, they don't exist.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 5:59 pm

yeah, they don't exist.

Oh.  :D  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/06/05 at 6:07 pm

What's Area 51? ???

Howard

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 6:08 pm

i used to believe in the UFO conspiracies, i don't anymore. intelligent life exists in the universe, they're like us, confused and in awe of the vast universe that surrounds them. the only contact we'll ever have with them is through radio communications that will take centuries, even millenia between contacts.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 6:11 pm

i used to believe in the UFO conspiracies, i don't anymore. intelligent life exists in the universe, they're like us, confused and in awe of the vast universe that surrounds them. the only contact we'll ever have with them is through radio communications that will take centuries, even millenia between contacts.

What about Telepathy and Warp Drive?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 6:12 pm

What about Telepathy and Warp Drive?

no evidence of telepathy and faster than light travel smacks in the face of science. nothing goes faster than light.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 6:16 pm

no evidence of telepathy and faster than light travel smacks in the face of science. nothing goes faster than light.

I disagree but at least you're opinion is logical (and possibly right).  Do you believe that the Universe is Earth-centric in the eyes of whatever Forces May Be (if there are any)?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 6:18 pm

I disagree but at least you're opinion is logical (and possibly right).  Do you believe that the Universe is Earth-centric in the eyes of whatever Forces May Be (if there are any)?

nope. the universe created God, not the other way around.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 6:21 pm

nope. the universe created God, not the other way around.

I kind of get the suspicion that Humans created God to feel more secure or they met other beings and mistaked them for God or gods.  God imo is the Universe and the energies it contains.  I'm not sure if It/he/she created it or not in any fashion.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 6:23 pm

we can get philosophical about this, i have no answers other than my own opinions. in the end, no one really knows the mysteries of the universe. hell, maybe zeta reticulons are really amongst us and GWB is one of them...who knows.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/06/05 at 6:26 pm

we can get philosophical about this, i have no answers other than my own opinions. in the end, no one really knows the mysteries of the universe. hell, maybe zeta reticulons are really amongst us and GWB is one of them...who knows.

I doubt GWB is.  I think Greys are benevolent and GWB only flames liberals and disgraces his party.  :D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/06/05 at 6:28 pm

;D

Written By: Hairspray on 02/07/05 at 7:27 pm

I suspect this whole Area 51 thing is pure Hollywood balony. Makes for great sci-fi!

P.S. The talk of this started back in the 50's, so the topic fits quite nicely in this forum. ;)

8)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/12/05 at 1:59 am

I suspect this whole Area 51 thing is pure Hollywood balony. Makes for great sci-fi!

P.S. The talk of this started back in the 50's, so the topic fits quite nicely in this forum. ;)

8)

I think it was the other way around.  There was MIB talk way before the movie came out, I read a post online about an MIB event taking place in 1992.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/12/05 at 9:07 am

I think it was the other way around.  There was MIB talk way before the movie came out, I read a post online about an MIB event taking place in 1992.

the MiBs have been around for decades.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/12/05 at 10:42 pm

the MiBs have been around for decades.

The agents or legends?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/12/05 at 11:05 pm

The agents or legends?

the legend of the MiBs had there start from human government agents who would tell UFO eyewitnesses to shut up about seeing UFOs because most UFO sightings were top secret airplanes. remember, your country fought a cold war with the soviet union, cat and mouse spy games were very much real. having some civilian spout off to the press about the characteristics of some top secret spy plane in which a soviet spy would easily interpret it to developments in whatever craft he or she was spying on.

eyewitnesses are almost always foggy about what they see and the mind likes to play fantasy and with each retelling of the story, the legend of the MiBs were created. from gruff military personnel in black suits who are intimidating to aliens in black suits with no personalities. easy comparisons i say.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/13/05 at 5:12 am

50% agreement there.

The government used to encourage the UFO story so that people wouldn't begin asking other questions. What's worse, lettin' Jim Bob, Bubba and Hank think they saw a UFO, or lettin' them think they saw a top secret Government Project?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/13/05 at 7:20 am

50% agreement there.

The government used to encourage the UFO story so that people wouldn't begin asking other questions. What's worse, lettin' Jim Bob, Bubba and Hank think they saw a UFO, or lettin' them think they saw a top secret Government Project?

when the government saw it was to their advantage to perpetuate the UFO myth, yeah. thats what UFOs are, a myth made because of the cold war.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/13/05 at 4:45 pm

when the government saw it was to their advantage to perpetuate the UFO myth, yeah. thats what UFOs are, a myth made because of the cold war.

Haven't there been ancient pictographs of ETs made in places like Egypt and Pakistan though?  I might not believe the theories if I hadn't experienced things myself.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/13/05 at 4:50 pm

Haven't there been ancient pictographs of ETs made in places like Egypt and Pakistan though?  I might not believe the theories if I hadn't experienced things myself.

those could be anything. erich von daaniken made it a career telling people that aliens visted man in ancient times but there is no concrete proof. the pyramid in egypt and central america and other fantastic ruins is a testament to human ingenuity not proof that ETs help us create them.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/13/05 at 4:51 pm

those could be anything. erich von daaniken made it a career telling people that aliens visted man in ancient times but there is no concrete proof. the pyramid in egypt and central america and other fantastic ruins is a testament to human ingenuity not proof that ETs help us create them.

True, but I was more talking murals.  I guess they could be gods, but I've heard theories that the gods were originally ETs.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/13/05 at 5:02 pm

True, but I was more talking murals.  I guess they could be gods, but I've heard theories that the gods were originally ETs.

who knows. the bible even has passages of the nephilim, a race of giants who mated with the daughters of man. this is one of those written proofs that visitors came to our planet.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/13/05 at 5:05 pm

who knows. the bible even has passages of the nephilim, a race of giants who mated with the daughters of man. this is one of those written proofs that visitors came to our planet.

Those would be the Sirians.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 03/13/05 at 5:11 pm

Those would be the Sirians.

ever read "the sirius mystery" by robert temple, DevoRule?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/13/05 at 5:18 pm

ever read "the sirius mystery" by robert temple, DevoRule?

No I haven't, but I've heard plenty about it.  Some say we were created by the Sirians by implanting Sirian DNA into apes.  We still have ape eyes but we now feel seperate from Earth because of our alien DNA. Humans are, essentially part alien if the theory is true. 

Scientists found there's no real evidence for the Sirius mystery although I still think it's probably true.  Sirius is only 8.6 light years away so it wouldn't be hard for them to notice us.

Written By: TheGovernator on 04/01/05 at 3:57 pm

ive heard that area 51 is where they are holding the apollo 11 lunar module and that we have actually never landed on the moon that it was all just a hoax as well i mean if you look at the tapes how the flag is blowing...seriously flags dont move in space and in the video feeds their is no stars plus lots more stuff. stupid ass government bein dumb and tryin to keep the truth from us all...so how do we know if we can trust them??  :o >:( ;)

Written By: Urible on 04/02/05 at 1:43 pm

Annunaki of density 2 which are the Ets created by the Jehovani collectives of density 3 which were created by the Fallen Elohi-Elohim of density 4 and so on)
basically we got to get over the"Is this true" question. Is it a coverup? For sure! They don't want every tom dick and harry knowing that there are multiple layers of facilities with living Ets living there.
Lets open up our minds and expand our concepts to take on larger ideas and grow.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/02/05 at 2:06 pm

Was it first announced on April 1st?

Written By: Urible on 04/02/05 at 2:12 pm

The first part of my above message was lost but it was really juicy! Basically it dealt with the Zeta Reticuli that made secret agreements with the US Illuminati Interior World Management team in thhe 30s and the reasons Area 51 is there: what its a doorway to and why there has been ET crashes and activity at and around the complex. It also briefly addressed Nasas shipping men off to inner earth(one of Earths doorways of which Area 51 IS) for 10 year periods.

Now, if yu are finding this elementary explanation too hard to bekieve, you're most likely not ready to understand the realities surrounding this subject and should invest your time and interests somewhere else. Truth is stranger than fiction. The TRUE information about Area 51 is dwarfed by  the larger whos whats Whys where and hows that are connected to it. If you were to understand the interdimensional political drama that is currently focussed on and around earth it would make area 51 seem very insignificant in comparison. The larger realities on earthare far more ineresting.

Written By: Urible on 04/02/05 at 3:18 pm

Governator,
What's funny about the moon landing thing is that the conspiracy theorists believe that the moon landing was a piece of theatrics, put on to fool us. This is true.There is a lot of evidence that the moon footage was not real and it has been very thouroughly picked apart and it is easy to see that the Armstrong landing was fake. The crucial error is that they conclude that the government is just trying to make us think that they have been to the moon when they haven't.  The kicker is that they had been to the moon for over 30 years before the famed moon landing. The Zeta Reticuli made treaties with the Illuninati Interior World Management team in the 30s. The Humans were given comunications(satelit etc) technologies, inter-planetary space travel technologies, as well as access to the space bases on OUR moon and Mars. So they had been there long before The bases have existed for eons. Can we trust them? Of course not . Let's remember that who controls earth are the same beings that were the gods of ancient times(sumer,Egypt,Babylon,Peru,India etc.

Written By: Urible on 04/02/05 at 3:28 pm

Dear all,

I majorly dislocated my hip in a car accident so I'm not mobile and have alot of time lately.
I have been studying for years and can aswer almost any question regarding where we came from, who made us, where we're going as well as anything about the global annomalies that trigger our curiosity.
As a curtesy I extend an offer to you all that if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will tell you.
The answers can be taken any way you want. i just know what its like to have these seemingly unanswerable questions and there's a lot of bull sh*t out there, so don't be shy
Start easy like "why do we die?"

Written By: karen on 04/08/05 at 4:28 am

ive heard that area 51 is where they are holding the apollo 11 lunar module and that we have actually never landed on the moon that it was all just a hoax as well i mean if you look at the tapes how the flag is blowing...seriously flags dont move in space and in the video feeds their is no stars plus lots more stuff. stupid a** government bein dumb and tryin to keep the truth from us all...so how do we know if we can trust them?? :o >:( ;)

I reckon this site http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/main.html does a pretty good job of debunking the moon landing 'hoax' theories.

Written By: Urible on 04/09/05 at 2:24 pm

Yo Karen, ;D

Do you know who the Anunnaki are? Among being involved in the global arena for a few hundred thousand years of earth's history, they were directly involved in building the sphynx and Great pyramid as well as other sites all over the earth such as Incan/Mayan America. One of their most controlling monuments however was Stonehenge. It is a tracking device that keep Nibiru locked on to earth's location in the cosmos while the planet Nibiru is off on it's unatural retrograde highjacked tour of galactic terrorism. With Nibiru(our 12th planet), Stonehenge, our sun(solar stargate#4) and another celestial body called wormwood, They planned to carry out a pole shift senario and flip the magnetic poles of earth and clear the earth's real estate in 2003 AD; just like they did in 9558 BC when they sunk Atlantis for the 2nd and final time.

As far as thinking that the Armstrong moon landing was a hoax; this is correct. Believing that it was because they never made it to the moon; is incorrect. If you scroll up a bit, I briefly explained how they had been to our moon and further over 30 years before the famed landing. There's a lot of bright people out there that are noticing the anomolies in the fake moon landing, but they trip and fall all over the place when they finally come to their conclusion. "They never even went to the moon". This is an elementry, inaccurate viewpoint to a truth that spans earth's history to pre-Atlantean times.

Thats just the tip of the ice berg.

I hope to hear from you.

Your fellow kin
Grail line of the azUrites    :D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/09/05 at 5:26 pm

Yo Karen, ;D

Do you know who the Anunnaki are? Among being involved in the global arena for a few hundred thousand years of earth's history, they were directly involved in building the sphynx and Great pyramid as well as other sites all over the earth such as Incan/Mayan America. One of their most controlling monuments however was Stonehenge. It is a tracking device that keep Nibiru locked on to earth's location in the cosmos while the planet Nibiru is off on it's unatural retrograde highjacked tour of galactic terrorism. With Nibiru(our 12th planet), Stonehenge, our sun(solar stargate#4) and another celestial body called wormwood, They planned to carry out a pole shift senario and flip the magnetic poles of earth and clear the earth's real estate in 2003 AD; just like they did in 9558 BC when they sunk Atlantis for the 2nd and final time.

As far as thinking that the Armstrong moon landing was a hoax; this is correct. Believing that it was because they never made it to the moon; is incorrect. If you scroll up a bit, I briefly explained how they had been to our moon and further over 30 years before the famed landing. There's a lot of bright people out there that are noticing the anomolies in the fake moon landing, but they trip and fall all over the place when they finally come to their conclusion. "They never even went to the moon". This is an elementry, inaccurate viewpoint to a truth that spans earth's history to pre-Atlantean times.

Thats just the tip of the ice berg.

I hope to hear from you.

Your fellow kin
Grail line of the azUrites    :D

i used to believe in all the stuff you mentioned....not anymore.

Written By: Urible on 04/10/05 at 5:32 pm

Sputnik,

That's great that you have shifted in your concepts and challenged what you believed. That takes a lot of self honesty.
There are many who might say that you might just have your head up your ass and have shut out the reality of the world you live in. I however would like to know why you were on a path of consciousness expansion, then just swept it all uder the carpet and shut it out?
It seems that you were led to believe something you later found out was bullsh*t and got hurt from.

I studied intesively in certain fields a few years ago. Then I found a source that was above any other I had ever found up till then; and ever since. This thrust me into a major reality check and sent me on an emotional crisis as my whole neuronet shifted to support the new realities. The pain wasn't desireable and I wept at a soul level. It takes a lot out of you.

Not saying this is what happened to you but, what ever it was just remember, the truth is out there and it WON'T go away.

peace out

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/10/05 at 6:03 pm

Sputnik,

That's great that you have shifted in your concepts and challenged what you believed. That takes a lot of self honesty.
There are many who might say that you might just have your head up your a** and have shut out the reality of the world you live in. I however would like to know why you were on a path of consciousness expansion, then just swept it all uder the carpet and shut it out?
It seems that you were led to believe something you later found out was bullsh*t and got hurt from.

I studied intesively in certain fields a few years ago. Then I found a source that was above any other I had ever found up till then; and ever since. This thrust me into a major reality check and sent me on an emotional crisis as my whole neuronet shifted to support the new realities. The pain wasn't desireable and I wept at a soul level. It takes a lot out of you.

Not saying this is what happened to you but, what ever it was just remember, the truth is out there and it WON'T go away.

peace out

i'm still a fan of the strange and the paranormal. i just came to the conclusion that ancient humans were a lot smarter than we give them credit for and the ancient astronaut theories have proven false. there's no concrete evidence despite the nasca lines, the pyramids and whatever else that modern science scratches their heads at.

Written By: Red Ant on 04/18/05 at 3:13 am

You're all wrong on Area 51. Yes, it exists and is used to test top secret military aircraft. The Roswell incident ( and the " Alien Autopsy " tape ) have both been thoroughly de-bunked.

The reason Area 51 is not on a map in New Mexico is because the REAL Area 51 is classified as the state of Utah* )

*Note: In the year 2065 ( my original year ), Utah, Florida, California, and Texas have all seceeded from the USA. We did pick up D.C., Puerto Rico, Cuba and England. Hawaii was obliterated by a meteor in 2039 ( when I was 10 ), so we now have 49 states ( the flag is the same, just has a 7x7 pattern of stars ).

I am from the future ( see my profile if you do not believe me ). Of course, by revealing this information I have created an alternate timeline ( which may be good for me as my POS time machine is broke now and I cannot return to the future ( where Alternative music is now considered ancient ). By creating an alternate timeline I may be able to purchase a Westinghouse Time Machine ( which uses two counter-rotating artificial singularities for power ) instead of a third-hand Russian model ( which was a DeLorean with a flux-capacitor and ran on Pemex gas )). 

PS- Even in 2065, we still do not know who the woman that Gary Busey slept with to make Bill the Cat. This has been a major struggle for some time now ( in the future ).

PSS- pi has been calculated to 30 trillion decimal places and still does not repeat ( 2 billion was enough to accomplish time travel ). Also Fermat's Last Theorem has been proven possible using whole number exponents greater than 2 and less than infinity. You'll figure it out in 20 years or so.

As us time travelers like to say " Have a nice yesterday ".

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/18/05 at 3:20 am

You're all wrong on Area 51. Yes, it exists and is used to test top secret military aircraft. The Roswell incident ( and the " Alien Autopsy " tape ) have both been thoroughly de-bunked.

The reason Area 51 is not on a map in New Mexico is because the REAL Area 51 is classified as the state of Utah* )

*Note: In the year 2065 ( my original year ), Utah, Florida, California, and Texas have all seceeded from the USA. We did pick up D.C., Puerto Rico, Cuba and England. Hawaii was obliterated by a meteor in 2039 ( when I was 10 ), so we now have 49 states ( the flag is the same, just has a 7x7 pattern of stars ).

I am from the future ( see my profile if you do not believe me ). Of course, by revealing this information I have created an alternate timeline ( which may be good for me as my POS time machine is broke now and I cannot return to the future ( where Alternative music is now considered ancient ). By creating an alternate timeline I may be able to purchase a Westinghouse Time Machine ( which uses two counter-rotating artificial singularities for power ) instead of a third-hand Russian model ( which was a DeLorean with a flux-capacitor and ran on Pemex gas )). 
So, whats 2065 like? Anything we should know (upcoming disasters, tragedies, assassins etc)? And did "2012" happen?

Written By: Red Ant on 04/18/05 at 3:46 am

So, whats 2065 like? Anything we should know (upcoming disasters, tragedies, assassins etc)? And did "2012" happen?

Well, considering my main objective to travel back in time was to save grunge music ( the Delorean put me in 2005 instead of 1995, the time-clocks were not synchronized. Atleast I didn't wind up inside of a mountain ) and that 2012 was 17 years before I was born AND I'm not a historian, the only things I remember from 2012 are the following:

A: Jeb Bush is president ( well sworn-in in 2013 ) after John Kerry served a whole term with vice president Tom DeLay.
B: None of the sucessions have taken place. They happened after,
C: World War III in 2017. This was not as bad as it seemed. North Korea launched a nuclear weapon into the USA's atmosphere at approximately 30,000 feet, causing a nation-wide power outage from the Electromagnetic burst. We then retaliated by launching all of our nucleur weapons against all " threat countries ". Iraq is now the largest man-made sheet of radioactive glass on the planet.
D: Back to 2012, there was an unstable island off of the coast of Africa that did slide into the ocean after it basically split in two, causing a 600 ft high " Monster Wave " that destroyed much of the East Coast of the United States. This prompted Florida to suceed after years of trying to get relief to rebuild golf courses for the elderly. This also basically wiped out Puerto Rico and Cuba as well ( the Virigin Islands would have been a state had they not been completely destroyed ).

Not exactly sure when that " Monster Wave " hit the US, and I do hope I can get to a safe place in the next 5 years or so. That or find a Chilton's Manual on " Time Machines ".

Edit: Forgot you asked about 2065. Many wonderful things have been discovered in the future 50 years. Since you probably will not live long enough to see 2065, I'l let you know a few secrets.

1: McDonald's went bankrupt in 2037 ( a historical event that is celebrated world-wide on July 19 of every year )
2: The computers we have now make 4.0 GHz processors look like the original E.N.I.A.C. machine.
3: Time travel is possible ( duh )
4: The average human life expentancy is now 86 for men and 89 for women. Social Security is still around, though you do not qualify for it until you are 70.
5: Humans have evolved to the point where you are considered mentally disabled if your IQ score is less than 130.
6: Automobiles run on hemp seed oil, although most drugs that are illegal now are still illegal in 2065.
7: Food replication is the biggest priority now ( you would think it is easier than time-travel, but it is not-Star Trek lied to you ).
8: The world record for the fastest mile run is now less than 3:30.
9: I cannot reveal who the now-president is because you may kill him or his family causing any chance of my return to the future impossible ( I apologize about that ).

That's about all for now.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/18/05 at 4:41 am

Umm...

Do future people all look the same? (Too much interracial bonding causing everyone to be one and the same)
Do future people all speak one language? (A mix of all the world languages mixed into one)
Do future people come to the present looking for work?

Written By: Red Ant on 04/18/05 at 4:59 am

Umm...

Do future people all look the same? (Too much interracial bonding causing everyone to be one and the same)
Do future people all speak one language? (A mix of all the world languages mixed into one)
Do future people come to the present looking for work?

To answer your questions in order:
1: No. There are still many separate cultures although there is much more interracial bonding
2: No. English is now the main language ( though there are MANY local dialects )
3: No. It was stipulated in the Global Treaty in 2059 that no one would would use time travel for profitable goals ( among many other conditions.If it were a book you would need a fork-lift to pick it up, but a 3 inch SCLD ( super compact laser disk ) holds all the information ).

PS- Australia in 2065 is now an annex of New Zealand. ( sorry I keep switching tenses, but it is difficult to tell time sometimes ). It's similar to what you call Jet-Lag.

Written By: wachopangi on 05/05/05 at 6:55 am

Area 51 exists in the Nevada deset I am not sure if it has aliens but it does exist I have seen it and have also take photographs  ;)

Written By: PennyLane0630 on 09/02/05 at 6:55 pm

Mulder and Scully were very interested in it.... ;D

Written By: bobby16 on 12/03/05 at 11:09 pm

dude r u on crack? u must b on some trippy sheeshif u r high and all that and syaing this sheesh u r in the future, well whats going on with major league baseball? is there lifeon mars? how old r u? where is this itme machine y r u lieing to millions of people?

Written By: Bigfly on 12/03/05 at 11:15 pm

ya dude you are one crazy person to think that you are fromt he future. My ass you have a time machine.Why the hell would england want to become a state of the US ur full of CRAP!

Subject: What Area 51 is

Written By: Echo Nomad on 12/04/05 at 1:54 am

To answer the original question..

The area referred to as Area 51 is a testing facility built for Lockheed during the early years of the Cold War. Various aircraft like the U-2 , SR-71,  and the F-117 Stealth fighter were developed there.

The UFO's according to Bob Lazar (the alleged goverment whistleblower) were actually based at an inner facility called S-4 I believe. The base called Area 51 is famous because, unlike the other, is visable.

Written By: Echo Nomad on 12/04/05 at 1:57 am

Here's a photo of Area 51 taken on a far away mountaintop.

http://www.alien-ufos.com/img/area51photographs/area51.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/04/05 at 2:33 am

Here's a photo of Area 51 taken on a far away mountaintop.

http://www.alien-ufos.com/img/area51photographs/area51.jpg
Being UK based and interested in the establishment, I have always wonder on it exact location, where is it?

Written By: Skippy on 12/04/05 at 10:58 am

Being UK based and interested in the establishment, I have always wonder on it exact location, where is it?

It's located on a dry lake bed named Groom Lake. The "area 51" name is due to the base being located on the area named grid 51, one of many areas mapped out on the lake bed. The surrounding area was used for nuclear testing.
Here's an overhead drawing: http://www.ufomind.com/area51/maps/groom/groom_map.jpg
A satellite view: http://www.frogi.org/index.html
A 1908 map of the area: http://www.ufomind.com/area51/history/graphics/groom_1908.jpg
It was actually used before Lockheed's black projects came into being and was originally used to test the first U.S. jet aircraft in the mid 1940's due to it's proximity to Nellis AFB.

Hope this doesn't spoil it for everyone, but there really isn't anything mysterious out there. The base was closed in 1998 and testing is now conducted at Dugway Proving Grounds.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/04/05 at 11:23 am

It's located on a dry lake bed named Groom Lake. The "area 51" came is due to the base being located on the area named grid 51, one of many areas mapped out on the lake bed. The surrounding area was used for nuclear testing.
Here's an overhead drawing: http://www.ufomind.com/area51/maps/groom/groom_map.jpg
A satellite view: http://www.frogi.org/index.html
A 1908 map of the area: http://www.ufomind.com/area51/history/graphics/groom_1908.jpg
It was actually used before Lockheed's black projects came into being and was originally used to test the first U.S. jet aircraft in the mid 1940's due to it's proximity to Nellis AFB.

Hope this doesn't spoil it for everyone, but there really isn't anything mysterious out there. The base was closed in 1998 and testing is now conducted at Dugway Proving Grounds.
Thank you

Check for new replies or respond here...