inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The REALLY Real Gilligan's Island

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/06/05 at 6:16 pm

Insert reason here.

Even though he was the star of the show, I would have kicked Gilligan out once was made sheriff and jailed the others for trumped-up charges. Bamboo bars are too good for him. ;D

Subject: Re: The REALLY Real Gilligan's Island

Written By: bj26 on 04/07/05 at 2:58 pm

Indy, how can you do this to us :\'(  You voted off Gilligan :o  Anyway, I'd probably get rid of the Howells, I flipped a coin and Mrs. won, so she got my vote. They kind of got on my nerves, the whole show was pretty silly come to think of it.

Written By: Indy Gent on 04/07/05 at 4:42 pm

Sorry, bj26, but if it wasn't for Gilligan, the castaways wouldn't have been on the island in the first place. On the other hand, nobody else on the island is as funny as Gilligan (except Mr. Howell, when he gets in his Mr. Magoo character.)
Indy, how can you do this to us :\'(  You voted off Gilligan :o  Anyway, I'd probably get rid of the Howells, I flipped a coin and Mrs. won, so she got my vote. They kind of got on my nerves, the whole show was pretty silly come to think of it.

Written By: jiminy on 04/09/05 at 1:24 am

The Professor, if he was so dam smart why couldn't he get them off the island?

Written By: AL-B on 04/09/05 at 12:03 pm

I'd vote Mr. Howell off so I could get on Mrs. Howell. Oh yeah, Lovey baby!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/09/05 at 3:47 pm

Ginger...and Mary Ann...they'd be too busy at my place :D

Check for new replies or respond here...