inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Paul Anka (Free Music)

Written By: chels on 07/05/05 at 1:05 pm

Paul Anka has come out with a new CD of many rock hits done in swing style!  Join the I-squad and earn points which you can redeem for free cds and promotional items from Paul Anka and many other great artists like Collective Soul, Stevie Wonder,  the Backstreet Boys and Ciara! http://i-squad.com/link/link/MjI1MDI3fDIzOQ==

Subject: Re: Paul Anka (Free Music)

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 07/10/05 at 8:40 pm

Sounds suspiciuosly similar to what Pat Boone did about 10 years ago, when he made his album "No More Mr. Nice Guy," which was his covers of classic rock and metal songs.

(I never did care much for Paul Anka.)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/06 at 4:45 am

I acquired the album my usual way, thank you.

Written By: whistledog on 07/02/06 at 11:28 am

Paul Anka was made a member of the Order of Canada in 2005, so he is now Paul Anka, OC

Written By: hot_wax on 07/02/06 at 11:04 pm

Paul Anka was made a member of the Order of Canada in 2005, so he is now Paul Anka, OC

That's great! he deserves every award that's offered to him...he earned them all, starting with being one of the founding fathers and building blocks of rock and roll in the 50's and all of his other achievments he aquired in the music world over the decades...You did good Paul! and you did it "Your Way".

Written By: schmartypantz on 07/06/06 at 10:44 am

I acquired the album my usual way, thank you.

hahahhhaa.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...