inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Internet Radio

Written By: oneno on 08/25/05 at 8:04 am

Does anyone else listen to internet radio or watch shout cast. Live 365 has a bunch of really good retro station that I listen to on a regular basis. On shoutcast (Internet TV) on an occason a user runs a retro commercial show showing nothing but commercials from the 60's and 70's GREAT. both are free anyone?? ::)

Subject: Re: Internet Radio

Written By: bj26 on 08/25/05 at 12:29 pm

Does anyone else listen to internet radio or watch shout cast. Live 365 has a bunch of really good retro station that I listen to on a regular basis. On shoutcast (Internet TV) on an occason a user runs a retro commercial show showing nothing but commercials from the 60's and 70's GREAT. both are free anyone?? ::)
I would like to see these shows, how do I access it?

Written By: oneno on 08/25/05 at 1:22 pm

When you download newer versions of winamp a versatile free mp3 player, shoutcast comes with it. just Click on the video tab and check off the video library and it will then populate the present programming. it's pretty cool

Written By: bj26 on 08/25/05 at 3:31 pm

thanx

Check for new replies or respond here...