inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Wolf And The Seven Little Kiddies

Written By: coco_pup on 10/06/05 at 11:36 pm

I've been re-visiting my childhood and have some fond memories of all my favourite videos that I used to love (apart from the carebears of course), I used to love watching The Wolf And The  Seven Little Kiddies movie however, I can't find it it's virtually impossible to find it. My favourite was the puppet Cookie (one of the goats) for those who don't know what I'm talking about if you're familiar with this please let me know. I'm hoping that there are other fans out there as well as me. 

The other video I remember (I don't remember the title) was a collection of various fairy tales ( also animated puppets) including, The Matchstick Girl, Beauty And The Beast, and this story about a wishing well I think it was about these sisters one was poor (similar to Cinderella the storyline) her sisters and mum are very cruel to her and are spoilt.  One day she discovers this well and gets everything she wants but disaster follows for the sisters when they find out about her secret.  Something along those lines from my memory anyway.

If anyone has any info or knows where I can find these or has these and can make me a copy (if possible) please let me know you can e-mail me  at: hoh28@hotmail.com 

Kind Regards,

Ellie.   :)

Check for new replies or respond here...