inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lost in Space vs. Land of the Giants vs. Vovage to the Bottom of the Sea

Written By: zotsfreak on 11/30/05 at 11:33 am

Of these three sci-fi's, which was your favorire and why? I have to go with L.I.S. because of the three, it was the only one that had "monsters" and was remotely frightening  :-[  to my then young self (b. 1961)

Subject: Re: Lost in Space vs. Land of the Giants vs. Vovage to the Bottom of the Sea

Written By: SAM-Indonesia on 12/01/05 at 12:35 am

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea. I hope this series will have the movie sequences as StarTrex already has. My parents, me and my brothers liked this show followed by StarTrex. I hope I can mention the caracters name for you Admiral ?? and Nelson(I don't remember the rank). These caracters played by two famous artists in 70s (outside Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner). I hate Fitzhough (LotG) but I love the robot and the kid in LiS)

Subject: Re: Lost in Space vs. Land of the Giants vs. Vovage to the Bottom of the Sea

Written By: oneno on 12/02/05 at 8:28 am

I always loved the look of the spindrift on Lost in Space, but I loved the premise of land of the giants, were we (earthlings) the small ones or were we the giants??? I think voyage to the bottom of the sea wasn't too appealing to me at the time because I was clausterpboebic. ;D

Written By: belladonna on 12/04/05 at 3:23 am

Too hard to choose.......my vote is tied between Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and Lost in Space.  I wanted to grow up to look like Angela Cartwright (Penny) when she was a teenager, thought she was sooo pretty.
As for Land of the Giants, it was a good premise but I could take it or leave it.

Written By: ralfy on 09/19/15 at 12:05 pm

"Danger, Will Robinson! Cast Members Recall ‘Lost in Space’ on its 50th Anniversary"

https://variety.com/2015/tv/news/lost-in-space-50th-anniversary-irwin-allen-angela-cartwright-danger-will-robinson-1201591198/

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/15 at 11:56 am

As a child, I used to watch them all, no contest, all equal.

Check for new replies or respond here...