inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anybody remember The Invaders?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/12/05 at 3:21 am

I just had a flashback to 1967 and remembered how good this SCI-FI was back then.
The Invaders - A Quinn Martin Production. Starring Roy Thinnes as architect David Vincent.

The Invaders - Alien beings from a dying planet. Their destination - The Earth. Their purpose - To make it their world.

Subject: Re: Anybody remember The Invaders?

Written By: zotsfreak on 12/12/05 at 6:58 am

I just had a flashback to 1967 and remembered how good this SCI-FI was back then.
The Invaders - A Quinn Martin Production. Starring Roy Thinnes as architect David Vincent.

The Invaders - Alien beings from a dying planet. Their destination - The Earth. Their purpose - To make it their world.

YEP! I was 7 in 1967, but I can still remember the opening of the show. It showed a pork pie hat shaped glowing UFO hovering / landing. Also from that era and on a similar note- anyone remember the British production The Prisoner with Patrick McGoohan starring as "Number Six"?

Written By: oneno on 12/12/05 at 8:53 am

Sure do. one thing i can't recall exactly was wasn't their a cool way they were destroyed? like a glowing disintegration ray or? :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/12/05 at 11:28 am

That sounds sooooo familar but yet I can't place it. I'm sure I saw it (which is why it sounds familar).

Cat

Written By: Skippy on 12/12/05 at 2:47 pm

anyone remember the British production The Prisoner with Patrick McGoohan starring as "Number Six"?

Yep, I just watched it last Thursday on BBC/America.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...