inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Michael Jackson--When he was young

Written By: star500 on 04/18/06 at 11:56 am

Does anyone remember Michael Jackson when he was young? Kind of a silly question, I'm sure there are a lot of people that remember Michael when he was a child, pre-teen and even a tennager. He was sooooo cute back then! ;) Too bad he messed around with plastic surgery, but that what happens to men (and even some women) when they get too much plastic surgery. They end up looking like a weirdo. It's also too bad Michael could not stay away from children....I know he had a f*cked up childhood, with his father who wouldn't have had a messed up childhood? ??? But he still should not be doing what he did to young boys....he should know better! >:( I just hope he knows he can't do that to his own young boys.

Subject: Re: Michael Jackson--When he was young

Written By: lorac614 on 04/18/06 at 1:27 pm

Yes I do remember...he looked like a normal person. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/18/06 at 1:28 pm

Yes, I remember him well, looking forward to the next appearance of the Jackson 5 on Top Of The Pops.

Written By: whistledog on 04/18/06 at 1:34 pm

Ah, the good old days when Michael Jackson was a talented singer who looked human.  Now, he's a creepy old white guy who looks more Alien than anything

What's the difference between a plastic bag and Michael Jackson?  One is dangerous for children to play with.  The other carries your groceries

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/21/06 at 10:10 am

Does anyone remember Michael Jackson when he was young? Kind of a silly question, I'm sure there are a lot of people that remember Michael when he was a child, pre-teen and even a tennager. He was sooooo cute back then! ;) Too bad he messed around with plastic surgery, but that what happens to men (and even some women) when they get too much plastic surgery. They end up looking like a weirdo. It's also too bad Michael could not stay away from children....I know he had a f*cked up childhood, with his father who wouldn't have had a messed up childhood? ??? But he still should not be doing what he did to young boys....he should know better! >:( I just hope he knows he can't do that to his own young boys.

Despite what you may (or may not) allude to, Jacko really did have a severe skin condition, and there was no way he could have avoided a radical transformation no matter what he did.

Check for new replies or respond here...