inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone want to talk geography?

Written By: fishryc on 09/23/06 at 1:24 pm

I find it interesting that this is such a world wide site (from what I have observed). Australia, USA, Canada, British Isles, etc, are all represented by members.
If you do not mind disclosing, let's see what cities or regions are represented.
I'm in Wilson, NY, USA.
12 Miles East of where the Lower Niagara River meets Lake Ontario. (AKA 10 miles north, THEN, this 12 miles East of the brink of the mighty Niagara Falls, (USA and Canada)

S

Subject: Re: Anyone want to talk geography?

Written By: Mushroom on 09/23/06 at 1:35 pm

Well, I currently live in Dothan Alabama.  It is in the SE corner of the state, about 30 miles from both Florida and Georiga.  Most of the peanuts in the country are grown within 50 miles of Dothan, and it is also where both AMX truck lines and Movie Gallery was founded.

In the past, I have lived in a great many places.  Among them are Boise Idaho, Los Angeles, Vallejo, Inglewood, Compton, Long Beach, Palmdale, San Diego, and other areas in California.  You can also include Jacksonville North Carolina, Henoko Okinawa Japan, Colon Panama, Plymouth Connecticut, and Albany and Medford Oregon.

Subject: Re: Anyone want to talk geography?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/23/06 at 3:09 pm

http://www.frappr.com/inthe00s

Feel free to add yourselves.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...