inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Addams Family lovers...catch rare clip of Lurch dancing 'THE LURCH'

Written By: saver on 02/19/08 at 3:46 pm

You can see this clip of Ted Cassidy as Lurch on an obscure dance show which had him on doing the LURCH DANCE.

See it on : youtube, enter Lurch or Lurch dance

He reminds me of an ANTHONY ROBBINS of the 60s

Subject: Re: Addams Family lovers...catch rare clip of Lurch dancing 'THE LURCH'

Written By: hot_wax on 03/07/08 at 9:37 pm

You can see this clip of Ted Cassidy as Lurch on an obscure dance show which had him on doing the LURCH DANCE.

See it on : www.newsfromme.com

Go to the FEB. 18th clip

He reminds me of an ANTHONY ROBBINS of the 60s

I tried, it's no longer available, but I remember seeing that show a couple of times in re-runs and he does remind you of Tony Robbins.

Subject: Re: Addams Family lovers...catch rare clip of Lurch dancing 'THE LURCH'

Written By: saver on 03/08/08 at 12:20 am

I tried, it's no longer available, but I remember seeing that show a couple of times in re-runs and he does remind you of Tony Robbins.

Good news, saw it on youtube under Lurch, lurch dance or maybe even Ted Cassidy doing the lurch dance

I referenced newsfromme because the guy wanted people to acknowledge his site but youtube does have it. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...