inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Elizabeth Taylor Movie--Help Please!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/15/09 at 5:52 pm

Hi Everyone!

A few months ago, I watched an old movie with Elizabeth Taylor in it, but for the life of me, I can't remember the title of it.

AllI know about the film was that it was made sometime in the 60's (I beleive) and that Liz Taylor's character has a horse. Her husband takes the horse on a wild ride through a forest and gets thrown from it and knocked out. When he comes to, he's sees a naked man walking away with it. So he goes back and tell's Liz he lost the horse and she beats him with a riding crop.

That's all I can remember. And I remember that, because I almost passed out laughing at the naked man! LOL!

Please help and thanks!

Subject: Re: Elizabeth Taylor Movie--Help Please!

Written By: star500 on 01/15/09 at 6:44 pm

I was just looking up Elizabeth Taylor...I think the movie you are talking about is Reflections of a Golden Eye but I could be wrong.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062185/

Subject: Re: Elizabeth Taylor Movie--Help Please!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/16/09 at 4:02 pm

Hey Star!

KARMA!

Thank you so much! I've been trying to fnd this movie because it was just so bizarre. Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...