inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help with another movie

Written By: Butterball on 07/15/11 at 2:18 pm

Here's what I remember...sort of a sci-fi comedy "B" movie...seems like, 2 astronauts on a planet (reminding me of Abbott And Costello)...A couple of Amazon sized women that when they kissed the guys, sparks would ignite... there were trees that came to life, big boulders rolling down a hill towards the end of the movie. That's all I can think of.

Subject: Re: Help with another movie

Written By: karen on 07/16/11 at 12:04 pm

Abbott and Costello did a movie called Abbott and Costello go to Mars (or fly to Mars perhaps).  They actually end up on Venus.

The moving trees rings a bell but I've no idea what the movie might be otherwise

Written By: snozberries on 07/16/11 at 11:31 pm

There's a 1980s movie called Amazon Women on the Moon it spoofs the 1950s movies. I've never seen it so I don't know if this is it but it's worth a shot.

Written By: Butterball on 07/17/11 at 12:04 pm

There's a 1980s movie called Amazon Women on the Moon it spoofs the 1950s movies. I've never seen it so I don't know if this is it but it's worth a shot.

No, I've seen that movie...the movie I'm referring to, definitely a pre 70's movie. Thanks. 

Written By: snozberries on 07/17/11 at 12:06 pm

No, I've seen that movie...the movie I'm referring to, definitely a pre 70's movie. Thanks.   

no worries it was worth a shot.

Written By: Butterball on 07/17/11 at 1:32 pm

Abbott and Costello did a movie called Abbott and Costello go to Mars (or fly to Mars perhaps).  They actually end up on Venus.

The moving trees rings a bell but I've no idea what the movie might be otherwise

Thanks, but that's not it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/18/11 at 7:05 pm

I have a copy of that movie. When I first read this, that is what I thought of, too. But I know it is not it.

BTW, you should check it. It is funny. And Edward Quartermaine is in it.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 07/18/11 at 7:14 pm

I have a copy of that movie. When I first read this, that is what I thought of, too. But I know it is not it.

BTW, you should check it. It is funny. And Edward Quartermaine is in it.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

The real Edward Quartermaine (David Lewis)? the second best EQ (John Ingle)? or the worst EQ ever....(that alcoholic Jed Allen? I think that was his name....that dude SUCKED!)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/18/11 at 7:30 pm

The real Edward Quartermaine (David Lewis)? the second best EQ (John Ingle)? or the worst EQ ever....(that alcoholic Jed Allen? I think that was his name....that dude SUCKED!)

To me Edward Quartermaine = John Ingle.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 07/18/11 at 7:53 pm

To me Edward Quartermaine = John Ingle.

Cat

Okay.

Check for new replies or respond here...