inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you believe in past lives?

Written By: 00s_teen on 08/19/11 at 1:01 pm

OK guys, do you believe in past lives? Do you get that feeling inside that you belong to another era way before the time you were born?

I somehow feel really attracted to the Medieval age (being a knight and all), I like castles, dragons and knights stories and princesses. ;) I also like the Renaissance and Baroque eras. I know that fashion was over the top, but furniture and house design of that time is so romantic. And I also adore the Baroque music and literature. I also feel attracted to everything 60s, 70s and early 80s as like I experienced it in a past life, it's so comfy. Yet, I was born in 1988.

Subject: Re: Do you believe in past lives?

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/19/11 at 6:42 pm

I know people who do believe in past lives and have heard so many stories about reincarnation.

Written By: gibbo on 08/20/11 at 1:28 am

Nope...

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/20/11 at 1:41 am

No with me, I had lived several years now and if I had I would have experienced it by now.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/20/11 at 2:14 am

I do, but I don't know why.  :D

Written By: 00s_teen on 08/20/11 at 11:39 am

I was most probably a knight or as prince in the late Middle Ages or during the Enlightenment. ;)
That explains my love for women, dressed as princesses and love for Medieval knight stories.

Written By: 00s_teen on 08/20/11 at 6:41 pm

I was most probably a knight or a prince in the late Middle Ages or during the Enlightenment. That explains my love for women, dressed as princesses and love for Medieval knight stories. Sometimes I feel like I was King Arthur or Robin Hood. ;)

Written By: King Tut on 09/18/11 at 3:56 pm

No I don't.
This is the 1 life you have. Make the best of it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/19/11 at 12:11 pm

This is the 1 life you have. Make the best of it.
It is God's gracious gift.

Check for new replies or respond here...