inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did Marilyn Monroe remain youthful her entire life!?

Written By: BayAreaNostalgist1981 on 09/09/14 at 2:18 am

Maybe someone who knows about her in more detail can expand on this, but you know how people that die young (20s, or up to mid 30s at most) tend to be immortalized, like James Dean, Hendrix, Jim Morrison, etc?

Well Marilyn was probably one of the oldest (age 36 in 1962) and it seems like she was a huge movie star and a sex symbol that whole time (like when she and JFK had an affair) and is considered such a timeless beautiful woman even today still. I wonder if there was any pressure on her in her later years, or any talk of her "getting older" - not just because the industry is known to be brutal on youth and aging, especially with women...and because most people seemed older back in the day too.

It would've been interesting to see how she might've fit into the British Invasion/hippie era in the mid-late 1960s as she hit 40. While its just a few years, I wonder if it would've made a subtle difference in how the public perceived her, or if she would've remained youngish and relevant into a new generation too.

Personally, I think she would've been "classy sexy" even into her 50s or 60s. It's ironic to think that she probably would've naturally lived to about right now.

Subject: Re: Did Marilyn Monroe remain youthful her entire life!?

Written By: Bobby on 09/09/14 at 6:53 am

Marilyn Monroe reminds me of Diana Dors. A beauty in her prime but got overweight later on in life.

I think she would have been fondly remembered but very much doubt she would have been the legend she is now because the main reason she is talked about is what went on away from the silver screen rather than in front of it.

I'm not sure Marilyn had the mental strength and capability to reinvent herself like others have so, just an opinion, I reckon she would have made the odd 'made for TV' movie, maybe got into TV sitcom or involved in panel quiz shows as she got older.

Written By: yelimsexa on 09/09/14 at 7:30 am

Women especially seem to get the short end of the stick in terms of publicity as they grow older, and I don't think she would even still be popular in her 50s had she lived as much as Madonna still is today since she basically was marketed for her looks. Just look at Madonna's True Blue album (very comparable to Mailyn in her youthful prime) and look at her now, had Marilyn remained healthy this would be a good approximation of how to age gracefully. Compare to Elizabeth Taylor (on of Marilyn's main rivals) later in her life; she was still rell respected by her primary fans and still looked "classy sexy" into her 50s/60s, I feel that's where Marilyn's legacy would have ended up. But at the end of the day it was just personal decisions.

Written By: Howard on 09/09/14 at 2:59 pm

Well Marilyn was probably one of the oldest (age 36 in 1962) and it seems like she was a huge movie star and a sex symbol that whole time (like when she and JFK had an affair) and is considered such a timeless beautiful woman even today still. I wonder if there was any pressure on her in her later years, or any talk of her "getting older" - not just because the industry is known to be brutal on youth and aging, especially with women...and because most people seemed older back in the day too.

I think doing drugs probably took it's toll on her youthful appearance.

Personally, I think she would've been "classy sexy" even into her 50s or 60s. It's ironic to think that she probably would've naturally lived to about right now.

If she was alive today, she would still be sexy and not take so many drugs but you could still see it in her face.
http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/if-they-were-here-now-people-marilyn-monroe-650x896.jpg

Written By: Howard on 09/09/14 at 3:04 pm

I think she would have been fondly remembered but very much doubt she would have been the legend she is now because the main reason she is talked about is what went on away from the silver screen rather than in front of it.

or maybe she wouldn't remember most things cause of her Alzheimer's. I could see her making an appearance on Jimmy Fallon or David Letterman.

I'm not sure Marilyn had the mental strength and capability to reinvent herself like others have so, just an opinion, I reckon she would have made the odd 'made for TV' movie, maybe got into TV sitcom or involved in panel quiz shows as she got older.

What kind of TV sitcom would've been good for her? ???

Written By: 80sfan on 09/09/14 at 10:29 pm

Marilyn Monroe reminds me of Diana Dors. A beauty in her prime but got overweight later on in life.

She was chubby from 1958 to 1960, then lost the weight. So when she died she was thin again. I think she gained like twenty to twenty five pounds because she was supposed to have a baby circa 1958, but had a miscarriage.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/09/14 at 10:32 pm

or maybe she wouldn't remember most things cause of her Alzheimer's. I could see her making an appearance on Jimmy Fallon or David Letterman.

What kind of TV sitcom would've been good for her?
???

The big bang theory. She would've played the blonde if she was still 25 years old or something.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/14 at 2:00 pm

The big bang theory. She would've played the blonde if she was still 25 years old or something.

If she was on The Big Bang Theory, I could see her portray someone's Mother or Mother In Law.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/14 at 2:04 pm

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Aug-2012/196381-50_Years_On.jpg

I think at 88 she would look like this but if she had dabbed on some beauty creams, maybe her face wouldn't look so wrinkly.

Written By: Katluver on 09/10/14 at 7:39 pm

If she was on The Big Bang Theory, I could see her portray someone's Mother or Mother In Law.

Yeah, I could see her being Penny's grandmother.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/14 at 12:44 pm

Yeah, I could see her being Penny's grandmother.

Now that would be funny.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/14 at 12:46 pm

Did Marilyn ever think about creams and lotions for her face so she would stay youthful? I also remember reading where Marilyn was a smoker, I think this was true. ???

Written By: 80sfan on 09/11/14 at 4:32 pm

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Aug-2012/196381-50_Years_On.jpg

I think at 88 she would look like this but if she had dabbed on some beauty creams, maybe her face wouldn't look so wrinkly.

That's a nice painting or picture. :)

Written By: 80sfan on 09/11/14 at 4:35 pm

Did Marilyn ever think about creams and lotions for her face so she would stay youthful? I also remember reading where Marilyn was a smoker, I think this was true. ???

I don't know, but I do know that if you look at pictures of Marilyn from 1960 to 1962 you could see she had aged a bit, but still beautiful though.

Written By: BayAreaNostalgist1981 on 09/11/14 at 7:29 pm

I don't know, but I do know that if you look at pictures of Marilyn from 1960 to 1962 you could see she had aged a bit, but still beautiful though.

This thread got me thinking, and I Googled a bunch of pictures of her...it seems like the bulk of them are from the early to mid 1950s when she was, say 25. But she appeared to still be a hot/relevant movie star right up to the time of her death.

She was definitely cute/hot/beautiful her entire life, and I can only tell a really subtle difference as she moved into her mid 30s. Yeah it could've been makeup/lighting, but I imagine if she took care of herself, she would've aged very well into middle age. Perhaps even as late as 1980 or so.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/11/14 at 8:06 pm

This thread got me thinking, and I Googled a bunch of pictures of her...it seems like the bulk of them are from the early to mid 1950s when she was, say 25. But she appeared to still be a hot/relevant movie star right up to the time of her death.

She was definitely cute/hot/beautiful her entire life, and I can only tell a really subtle difference as she moved into her mid 30s. Yeah it could've been makeup/lighting, but I imagine if she took care of herself, she would've aged very well into middle age. Perhaps even as late as 1980 or so.

Just Googled her. She was born 1926 so in let's say 1955 she was 28/29. Plus, plastic surgery helps!  :-X :-X

Written By: Bobby on 09/12/14 at 5:53 am

This sounds horrible but I think death preserved Marilyn Monroe's memory as I don't think she would age well at all. I could imagine Princess Diana growing old elegantly if she lived beyond the car crash but I can't see the same for Monroe.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/14 at 2:21 pm

That's a nice painting or picture. :)

That's pretty much what she would look like today.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/14 at 2:22 pm

I believe Marilyn was a smoker.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/14 at 2:24 pm

Just Googled her. She was born 1926 so in let's say 1955 she was 28/29. Plus, plastic surgery helps!  :-X :-X

or botox.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/14 at 2:28 pm

http://www.thisismarilyn.com/artwork/nicky62-2009061285544-lauren_bacall_as_marilyn_monroe_b-original.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00675/old1_675942c.jpg

http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/files/original/old%20marilyn%20by%20erik%20ravelo.jpg

If you think of Marilyn Monroe today, This is what she would look like. Kind of scary don't you think?  :o

Written By: 80sfan on 09/12/14 at 3:20 pm

or botox.

:o :o

Written By: Howard on 09/12/14 at 3:26 pm

:o :o

I can't see Marilyn with botox.

Written By: Howard on 09/15/14 at 1:59 pm

I think drinking and doing drugs might have aged her so she never stayed as youthful.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/15/14 at 3:21 pm

I think drinking and doing drugs might have aged her so she never stayed as youthful.

She'd be eighty-eight years old if she was still alive!  :P

Here's her in 1954 I think!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1d/21/f1/1d21f19dfba065d63f45bc481acaf4e7.jpg

Written By: BayAreaNostalgist1981 on 09/16/14 at 11:58 am

Oh come on, I don't put much stock into those age-progressed photos (except for those ones police departments do when they're trying to find someone...those tend to be more accurate) most people age much more "normally" than those pics just add wrinkles and gray/white hair so it looks much more cartoon-y and fake. ;D

And I honestly think lots of women are beautiful into their 50s. So yeah, by now Marilyn (if alive still) would've probably looked like a typical grandma or old woman, but its a little cruel to say she wouldn't have been beautiful during the rest of the 1960s or 70s and perhaps a little bit in the 80s even.

Written By: Howard on 09/16/14 at 2:05 pm

She'd be eighty-eight years old if she was still alive!  :P

Here's her in 1954 I think!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1d/21/f1/1d21f19dfba065d63f45bc481acaf4e7.jpg

and here she is in 2014:
http://designyoutrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/if-they-were-here-now-people-marilyn-monroe-650x896.jpg

Written By: Howard on 09/16/14 at 2:07 pm

Oh come on, I don't put much stock into those age-progressed photos (except for those ones police departments do when they're trying to find someone...those tend to be more accurate) most people age much more "normally" than those pics just add wrinkles and gray/white hair so it looks much more cartoon-y and fake. ;D

And I honestly think lots of women are beautiful into their 50s. So yeah, by now Marilyn (if alive still) would've probably looked like a typical grandma or old woman, but its a little cruel to say she wouldn't have been beautiful during the rest of the 1960s or 70s and perhaps a little bit in the 80s even.

But Marty, you have to believe those age progressed photos, those are the real thing.

Written By: Howard on 03/09/15 at 2:43 pm

I think she was afraid of getting old(er), I mean who isn't afraid of getting older. She was almost into her 40's and Botox wasn't invented at that time. Who knows what could've kept her youthful? ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/09/15 at 3:20 pm

I don't think Marilyn would have aged gracefully. I think the drugs & alcohol would have caught up to her but she would have fought it all the way and probably would have had more plastic surgery-which she already had before she died.

and here she is in 2014:

That pic looks a bit like Betty White.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/09/15 at 3:54 pm

I don't think Marilyn would have aged gracefully. I think the drugs & alcohol would have caught up to her but she would have fought it all the way and probably would have had more plastic surgery-which she already had before she died.

That pic looks a bit like Betty White.

Cat

I agree drugs and alcohol do age someone plus I think she smoked cigarettes.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/09/15 at 4:12 pm

I agree drugs and alcohol do age someone plus I think she smoked cigarettes.

Yup, she did. Almost everyone back then smoked.

http://www.marilynmonroe.ca/camera/galleries/smoking/

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 03/09/15 at 9:05 pm

Cat

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2h3dlC05Vy7lnoEdticuihEhJolUPDajdBqNL8Fd5aHFIivht

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/09/15 at 10:16 pm

Cat
Back then, even smoking was regarded as an aid for relaxation by medical authorities.

Written By: Howard on 03/10/15 at 2:06 pm

Cat

Someone should've told her that it causes cancer.

Written By: Howard on 03/10/15 at 2:07 pm

Back then, even smoking was regarded as an aid for relaxation by medical authorities.

There's other ways of relaxing besides puffing on a cigarette.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/15 at 2:10 pm

There's other ways of relaxing besides puffing on a cigarette.
That was how it was back then.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/10/15 at 2:19 pm

Someone should've told her that it causes cancer.

They didn't know that it caused cancer back then. And she didn't get cancer so it really is a moot point.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/11/15 at 7:20 pm

That was how it was back then.

Was drinking alcohol another form of relaxation? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/15 at 10:18 am

I would guess so, whisky was used as an anesthesia.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/12/15 at 10:50 am

Alcohol is a depressant.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/12/15 at 6:08 pm

Alcohol is a depressant.

Cat

And in turn, it made her even more depressed which made her take more drugs.

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/15 at 11:33 pm

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2vOPxWvzcnqAtqVCBxDnYUVvfSMojt9x_iTz_IJBGhMyC5UXOZw

Written By: Howard on 03/13/15 at 3:37 pm

http://292fc373eb1b8428f75b-7f75e5eb51943043279413a54aaa858a.r38.cf3.rackcdn.com/world_05_temp-1336633702-4fab6966-620x348.jpg

This is the final photo of her before she had passed away, She don't look too bad except for a lot of makeup.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 04/03/15 at 10:03 pm

I wonder what she would have looked like in her later years! :-\\

Written By: Howard on 04/04/15 at 7:01 am

I wonder what she would have looked like in her later years! :-\\

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00675/old1_675942c.jpg

This is probably the closet you'll get to see her in later years. ↑

Written By: AmericanGirl on 04/04/15 at 9:51 pm

Excerpts from "As Young As You Feel", a movie from quite early in her career (a comedy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz0o2l9yc0w

I've enjoyed this film a great deal  :)

Written By: Howard on 04/05/15 at 1:16 pm

But why was Marilyn afraid of growing old? Like they always say you can't stay young forever.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/08/17 at 11:32 pm

Marilyn became fully famous somewhere between her Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and How To Marry A Millionaire, movies, in 1953. Although she first got the public's attention in March of 1952 when her nude photos, she took from 1949, were on magazines, or leaked, or whatever.  ;D

I'd say 1953 was the year Marilyn Monroe became 'Marilyn Monroe'. Her transition from Norma Jeane Baker to her persona as Marilyn Monroe was complete.

Kind of like how Madonna got the public's attention with Holiday in late 1983/early 1984, but wasn't fully famous until her Like A Virgin song around October/November 1984.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/17 at 4:58 am

Marilyn became fully famous somewhere between her Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and How To Marry A Millionaire, movies, in 1953. Although she first got the public's attention in March of 1952 when her nude photos, she took from 1949, were on magazines, or leaked, or whatever.  ;D

I'd say 1953 was the year Marilyn Monroe became 'Marilyn Monroe'. Her transition from Norma Jeane Baker to her persona as Marilyn Monroe was complete.

Kind of like how Madonna got the public's attention with Holiday in late 1983/early 1984, but wasn't fully famous until her Like A Virgin song around October/November 1984.

Marilyn Monroe aged gracefully but Madonna not so much.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/09/17 at 3:11 pm

Marilyn Monroe aged gracefully but Madonna not so much.

https://thumbs.mic.com/YTIxODM3ZjI4OCMvUUxzeERGSDEtR2hiVFFHRkJoSWFRRkVRLVE0PS8weDUwOjIwMDN4MTAyMC8xNjAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9veGJiY2oxNHp2endpYXJrd2Y5aXJhY3B2cGw3cTNpYjhzZjdhbzZrZmp2bmlhbmFtOWJ1aDJyYW95bjN2YmN2LmpwZw.jpg

She looks good, except her hands are a bit veiny from all the weight lifting.

Written By: Howard on 05/10/17 at 3:05 pm

https://thumbs.mic.com/YTIxODM3ZjI4OCMvUUxzeERGSDEtR2hiVFFHRkJoSWFRRkVRLVE0PS8weDUwOjIwMDN4MTAyMC8xNjAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwczovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9veGJiY2oxNHp2endpYXJrd2Y5aXJhY3B2cGw3cTNpYjhzZjdhbzZrZmp2bmlhbmFtOWJ1aDJyYW95bjN2YmN2LmpwZw.jpg

She looks good, except her hands are a bit veiny from all the weight lifting.

She does look good for almost 60 years of age.

Written By: Brian06 on 05/10/17 at 3:11 pm

Marilyn Monroe was only 36 years old when she died so it's not really surprising that she was "youthful her entire life".

Written By: 80sfan on 05/10/17 at 5:21 pm

Marilyn Monroe was only 36 years old when she died so it's not really surprising that she was "youthful her entire life".

You could tell she looked a bit older, although not haggard, or wrinkly, in 1960 and after. Makes sense, since she was 33 years old+ in those years.

I sometimes predict that she would have ended up like Britney Spears in 2007 (no shade to Marilyn, or Britney) had she lived another 10 years. She was just so unstable towards the end of her life. I would be anxious she would have developed a mental health disorder, because it ran in her family a lot, genetics and all. It's possible she already showed signs of a type of disorder towards the end of her life.

Written By: Howard on 05/11/17 at 3:18 pm

and Madonna in 1994 when she was 36 was still quite beautiful.

http://s5.postimg.org/ii5m7zb13/1994_demarchelier_II_20.jpg

Written By: Howard on 05/11/17 at 3:20 pm

You could tell she looked a bit older, although not haggard, or wrinkly, in 1960 and after. Makes sense, since she was 33 years old+ in those years.

I sometimes predict that she would have ended up like Britney Spears in 2007 (no shade to Marilyn, or Britney) had she lived another 10 years. She was just so unstable towards the end of her life. I would be anxious she would have developed a mental health disorder, because it ran in her family a lot, genetics and all. It's possible she already showed signs of a type of disorder towards the end of her life.

Did she ever have a therapist to talk to?  ???

Written By: 80sfan on 05/11/17 at 4:53 pm

Did she ever have a therapist to talk to?  ???

I'm not sure, I'm not that knowledgeable about Marilyn's life. I do remember reading she had a therapist once, though, but my memory is very blurry, or gray.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/11/17 at 4:53 pm

and Madonna in 1994 when she was 36 was still quite beautiful.

http://s5.postimg.org/ii5m7zb13/1994_demarchelier_II_20.jpg

She looks like a blonde bombshell in the picture!  8)  8)  8)

Written By: Howard on 05/12/17 at 7:39 am

She looks like a blonde bombshell in the picture!  8)  8)  8)

Could be a lot of Botox? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/17 at 7:42 am

Could be a lot of Botox? ???
I recall, I think there was.

Written By: Howard on 05/12/17 at 1:38 pm

I recall, I think there was.

Did Marilyn want botox?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/17 at 2:46 pm

It's no secret that Marilyn Monroe had surgical tweaks to perfect her beauty, though many of her fans don't want to believe it.

http://www.allure.com/story/marilyn-monroe-mystery-plastic-surgery-medical-records

Written By: Howard on 05/12/17 at 4:20 pm

It's no secret that Marilyn Monroe had surgical tweaks to perfect her beauty, though many of her fans don't want to believe it.

http://www.allure.com/story/marilyn-monroe-mystery-plastic-surgery-medical-records

She was fine the way she was.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/12/17 at 4:29 pm

Oh yeah, she definitely had things fixed. I'm not a hardcore fan, by the way. I only know a few things about her.  :(

Written By: Howard on 05/13/17 at 4:56 am

Oh yeah, she definitely had things fixed. I'm not a hardcore fan, by the way. I only know a few things about her.  :(

She just wanted to remain beautiful but she didn't realize that people age and it's hard to maintain that look after a certain age.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/14/17 at 4:58 pm

She just wanted to remain beautiful but she didn't realize that people age and it's hard to maintain that look after a certain age.

Yes, it may be harder as you get older, Howard. But you look great for someone over 40!  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

I'm not hitting on you, by the way!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/15/17 at 5:07 am

Yes, it may be harder as you get older, Howard. But you look great for someone over 40!  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

I'm not hitting on you, by the way!  ;D

Thanks, that's because I shave every day or every other day.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/17 at 5:49 am

Thanks, that's because I shave every day or every other day.  :)
Some people look great with a beard, think of Donald Sutherland?

Written By: Howard on 05/15/17 at 4:43 pm

Some people look great with a beard, think of Donald Sutherland?

I had a goatee.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/17 at 6:19 am

http://www.immortalmarilyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tnblsbbig.jpg
I think smoking was also a factor in her aging process.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/17/17 at 11:55 am

http://www.immortalmarilyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/tnblsbbig.jpg
I think smoking was also a factor in her aging process.

I think she would have looked even better in 1962 had she not smoked.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/17 at 12:34 pm

plus she took a lot of pills and medications too.

Written By: 2001 on 05/29/17 at 10:24 pm

Drugs will f*ck you up. Just look at Eminem.  :\'(

Written By: 80sfan on 05/29/17 at 10:26 pm

Eminem was ahem, ahem, fresher looking, from 2000 to 2002.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/17 at 3:50 am

Just look at the latest photos of golfer Tiger Woods...

Written By: Howard on 05/30/17 at 6:39 am

Just look at the latest photos of golfer Tiger Woods...

His DUI picture is so sad.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/31/17 at 1:11 pm

His DUI picture is so sad.

He was on pills, probably for his back.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/17 at 5:04 am

He was on pills, probably for his back.

They said it was Vicodin and prescription pills.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/17 at 5:24 am

Let us please remember that June 1st is the birthdate of Marilyn Monroe, if she had survived, she would be 92 today.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/17 at 5:58 am

Let us please remember that June 1st is the birthdate of Marilyn Monroe, if she had survived, she would be 92 today.

Happy Birthday to the late Marilyn Monroe.

Subject: Did Marilyn Monroe remain youthful her entire life!?

Written By: Dude111 on 06/25/17 at 4:48 pm

I think doing drugs probably took it's toll on her youthful appearance.

Ya... I love her movie BUS STOP (1956) alot!!!

Written By: 80sfan on 06/25/17 at 7:54 pm

Happy belated Birthday, Marilyn Monroe!  8)

Written By: Howard on 06/26/17 at 6:50 am

Ya... I love her movie BUS STOP (1956) alot!!!

Did you see her final film before she passed away? ???

Written By: Howard on 06/26/17 at 6:52 am

Happy belated Birthday, Marilyn Monroe!  8)

Her birthday was at the beginning of the month.

Written By: 80sfan on 06/26/17 at 10:35 pm

Her birthday was at the beginning of the month.

Yes, I know.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/27/17 at 7:01 am

Yes, I know.  ;D  ;D  ;D

So why did you wish her a happy birthday? ::)

Written By: 2001 on 06/27/17 at 10:58 am

So why did you wish her a happy birthday? ::)

It's belated. Happy belated birthday to you too, Howard. ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/27/17 at 1:25 pm

It's belated. Happy belated birthday to you too, Howard. ;D

Thanks, I think?  ??? ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...