inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looney Tunes

Written By: d90 on 10/20/17 at 12:19 pm

1. What's your favorite Looney Tunes short?
2. Who is your favorite Looney Tunes character.?

Subject: Re: Looney Tunes

Written By: annimal on 10/20/17 at 3:45 pm

I know I love super gen i us es

Written By: 2001 on 10/20/17 at 5:08 pm

Road Runner / Wild E. Coyote was always my favourite. Although now that I'm older, I've grown an appreciation for Pépé Le Pew. It's so perverted haha, they would never make a kid cartoon like that today. ;D

Favourite character though is Marvin the Martian. IDK why, I'd always get excited when I saw him on TV. Pretty sure I had a phone charm of him too.

Written By: Howard on 10/20/17 at 5:10 pm

I had a bunch of favorites such as Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Pepe Le Pew and Daffy Duck.

Written By: annimal on 10/20/17 at 5:36 pm

Always liked Daffy as well    always liked the catt running from Le Pew's hopping

Subject: Looney Tunes

Written By: Dude111 on 10/21/17 at 12:13 am

Road runner/bugs bunny (ORIGINAL)

Written By: Lizardmatum on 10/21/17 at 11:10 am

1. It's extremely hard to pick a favorite as there are so many but I love What's opera doc, Hare-way to the Stars, Baton Bunny, and the one with Michigan J. Frog.

Favourite character though is Marvin the Martian. IDK why, I'd always get excited when I saw him on TV. Pretty sure I had a phone charm of him too.

2. My favorite character is definitely Marvin the Martian too despite him appearing in only 5 of the original shorts!

Written By: annimal on 10/21/17 at 11:51 am

I liked hearing something about a carrot eatin varment

Check for new replies or respond here...