inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The 1964-1965 New York World's Fair

Written By: 90s Guy on 05/28/18 at 9:58 am

Did anyone here attend the 1964-1965 World's Fair in New York? If so, what are your memories of it? My grandfather worked for it as a Pinkerton Guard, but I do not have any momentos outside of his work ID and a short silent film he shot there in 1965.

Subject: Re: The 1964-1965 New York World's Fair

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/30/18 at 1:28 pm

I was there but I don't remember too much of it. The only thing I remember was riding in a stroller that looked like a car. Here is ONE pic of it. I don't know if you can see me sitting in it because my sister is sitting on top of it.

Cat

Written By: 90s Guy on 05/30/18 at 1:41 pm

I was there but I don't remember too much of it. The only thing I remember was riding in a stroller that looked like a car. Here is ONE pic of it. I don't know if you can see me sitting in it because my sister is sitting on top of it.

Cat

I can see you :) cute :)

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/30/18 at 1:49 pm

My grandmother went to it.  I remember she brought back one of those globes with the atomic rings around it.  I think it was made of plaster. It has long since been broken or lost with the sands of time.

Written By: Don Carlos on 05/31/18 at 10:46 am

I went with a friend, don't remember much

Check for new replies or respond here...