inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Even more new sections... just ideas at the moment

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/29/05 at 10:39 am

Caption contests - A picture revolving around music is put up and people submit captions for the picture.  After a day or two, all the entries are displayed by the editor, with maybe the top three favorites highlighted.

Better headline - A link to a story about something music related is posted, and people write better headlines for it.  Works like the caption contest described above.

Do you think that's something you might find interesting?  Maybe we can try it on the messageboard first and see what kind of response it gets?

Subject: Re: Even more new sections... just ideas at the moment

Written By: Josh2 on 09/29/05 at 2:14 pm

i was thinking of an albums section actually.

If an author writes parodies of a whole album, play, lp, show or wat. then there should be a section which you click on the name of the original artist and it beings up options of writers who have parodied an album by that band n then u clik on an authors name n it brings up the links to the parodies of that album

i was thinking tat also they could name there new album aswell

Written By: agrimorfee on 09/29/05 at 2:34 pm

I secnd Josh's idea...and the Photo Caption. If that catches on, it could increase your viewing traffic by a heavy margin on a daily basis, not to mention a lot of forwarded e-mail links ("look what I found...")

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/29/05 at 3:55 pm

Albums can be submitted already, with the parody submission form and the lyrics are regular HTML links to the actual parodies.

Written By: Josh2 on 09/29/05 at 4:22 pm

i have vague idea wat u mean, but it isnt like a serperate page for people to see whole albums of parodies and that are easy to acces

Check for new replies or respond here...