inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: GMT

Written By: Josh2 on 12/01/05 at 3:46 pm

Dunno if this is the correct place to ask, but is it possible that the times that are put my posts for my account can be put into GMT, I hate trying to work out when a post was made and so whether to respond or not. TY

Josh 2

Subject: Re: GMT

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/01/05 at 4:52 pm

Dunno if this is the correct place to ask, but is it possible that the times that are put my posts for my account can be put into GMT, I hate trying to work out when a post was made and so whether to respond or not. TY

Josh 2

I notice you haven't given your true location in your profile. I think when you do (country will suffice), you'll find out that the times of all the posts on the board will automatically adjust to your time of day. ;)

Written By: Josh2 on 12/01/05 at 5:40 pm

no differece, do i gotta change it to Great Britain or Wales? or sumat

Written By: Morton on 12/01/05 at 6:08 pm

no differece, do i gotta change it to Great Britain or Wales? or sumat

In 'Profile', underneath the 'Modify Profile' heading, click on 'Look And Layout Preferences'. In the box titled "Time Offset", type 6 and press enter.

Your time should be right  ;)

Written By: nally on 12/01/05 at 6:16 pm

In 'Profile', underneath the 'Modify Profile' heading, click on 'Look And Layout Preferences'. In the box titled "Time Offset", type 6 and press enter.

Your time should be right

Written By: FaultyDog on 12/05/05 at 10:08 am

Your time should be right

Check for new replies or respond here...