inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hey!!! What's up with this

Written By: warrenbutler on 12/20/05 at 3:11 am

What's goin' on? 2 things need to be discussed here
1. I submitted a song to this site - and it aint there; now it wasn't objectionable (was it???)
2. Just looked at my "parodies", seems that one of them was given a 5 (for pacing - FANTASTIC), BUT - when I read about it a bit more - they say it wasn't funny and it also got a very low overall mark - I realise that I cant get people laughing all the time - but I worked tremendously hard on that one (So a 1 is a bit deflating)
Hmmm.... wonder if it's the "sense of humour differential"

Subject: Re: Hey!!! What's up with this

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/20/05 at 7:22 am

What's goin' on? 2 things need to be discussed here
1. I submitted a song to this site - and it aint there; now it wasn't objectionable (was it???)
2. Just looked at my "parodies", seems that one of them was given a 5 (for pacing - FANTASTIC), BUT - when I read about it a bit more - they say it wasn't funny and it also got a very low overall mark - I realise that I cant get people laughing all the time - but I worked tremendously hard on that one (So a 1 is a bit deflating)
Hmmm.... wonder if it's the "sense of humour differential"

Since you didn't say what you posted, or what name you posted it under, I can't answer your first question.  Did you read the posting rules?

As for votes, no control over that.  People vote what they think a parody should get. 

Check for new replies or respond here...