inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

Written By: Josh2 on 12/29/05 at 4:59 pm

Sorry Chucks but I absolutely HATE the new layout, sorry if you put laodsa effort n stuff into it but it just doesnt work for me. The blue makes it look to crowded and the new section linksmake it difficult to find stuff.

Subject: Re: HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/30/05 at 10:40 am

Sorry Chucks but I absolutely HATE the new layout, sorry if you put laodsa effort n stuff into it but it just doesnt work for me. The blue makes it look to crowded and the new section linksmake it difficult to find stuff.

Blue makes it look crowded?  There's no new section links, so I'm even more confused.

I did a side-by-side comparrision when I did the redesign, and the same amount of stuff is on the screen as before

Written By: Josh2 on 12/30/05 at 1:20 pm

Yes, if you look under Song Parodies, there are a lot more links there than bfore, or at least it looks that way, and Im confuddled

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/30/05 at 4:13 pm

Yes, if you look under Song Parodies, there are a lot more links there than bfore, or at least it looks that way, and Im confuddled

same amount of links as before.  Just removed an extra line of space between the archive and the rest of the links.

Written By: Josh2 on 12/31/05 at 6:05 am

You sure? cos it looks dead crowded, anyway its ur site, im jsut giving MO

Written By: YWN on 01/02/06 at 3:32 pm

I like the new layout...

Written By: Luke Brattoni on 01/03/06 at 12:15 am

I likes.

Written By: Cat on 01/16/06 at 4:26 pm

I think it's rather spiffy myself...

Written By: Spaff.com on 02/03/06 at 6:28 pm

Hey Chucky.

I think everything's just peachy keen. I especially like how the InThe00s.com logo is a different color every time you hit the page. Sometimes I'll sit here and Refresh and Refresh and Refresh for hours on end.

xoxox
Spaff

Written By: nally on 02/03/06 at 6:47 pm

Hey Chucky.

I think everything's just peachy keen. I especially like how the InThe00s.com logo is a different color every time you hit the page. Sometimes I'll sit here and Refresh and Refresh and Refresh for hours on end.

xoxox
Spaff

I like it too. You never know what color it's gonna be next! ;D :D

Check for new replies or respond here...