inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Will WhatFreaks ever host MP3s?

Written By: Seamonkey on 02/18/06 at 8:56 pm

Self-explanatory from the subject... I guess what I'm asking is, Will WhatFreaks ever be as cool as Amiright?  Amiright's got all the features and searches and mp3 hosting and all that and just cuz I have song subjects concerning a venerial disease... is that so wrong? :-[

Subject: Re: Will WhatFreaks ever host MP3s?

Written By: Red Ant on 02/19/06 at 7:23 am

Self-explanatory from the subject... I guess what I'm asking is, Will WhatFreaks ever be as cool as Amiright?  Amiright's got all the features and searches and mp3 hosting and all that and just cuz I have song subjects concerning a venerial disease... is that so wrong? :-[

I'm guessing the answers are no and no. Though I've heard some pretty disgusting/obscenity-laden recordings hosted on AmIRight (Caca Man...too gross for me though his parody of Hollaback Girl was still a mile better than TOS) I'm not sure a 'pure' whatfreaks parody recording would be allowed.

As for being as 'cool' as AmIRight, that is an interest thing, and currently there isn't much interest in Whatfreaks. I hope that may change since the comments have been re-enabled. Perhaps one day Whatfreaks will have most of the features of AmIRight.

You ought to check out Malcolm Higgins' work on Whatfreaks, he has 250 of them over there.

Check for new replies or respond here...