inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whatfreaks: What should I add from amiright to it?

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/19/06 at 7:31 pm

I don't plan on moving over some of the real lyrics and other types of sections, but more along the lines of the parodies, etc.  Though you can go ahead and suggest other types of additions.  If it's a new section, you should mention whether or not you'd be willing to be the editor for it.

This is the checklist of what I'm going to work on, from most likely to least likely.  Feel free to add suggestions and I'll add them to the list.

Comments for limericks/haiku
Parody fragments
Passwords on parodies.
A submission date next to the parody. Looking at the authors' list I see none of them have dates they were submitted.
Parody recordings

Subject: Re: Whatfreaks: What should I add from amiright to it?

Written By: Red Ant on 02/19/06 at 8:39 pm

I'd like to see the following in order of most important to least:

-Passwords on parodies. Dumb Ass Kid's name was forged on a whatfrreaker a while ago, while it hasn't happened since to anyone else that I'm aware of I'd still like to see passwords implemented.

-Immediate posting of comments like AmIRight has.

-The Dirty Lyrics section could be moved over there from AmIRight or duplicated. In the latter case I can edit that. I get too many rejects as it is now for Dirty lyrics because they are whatfreaks material.

-A submission date next to the parody. Looking at the authors' list I see none of them have dates they were submitted.

-Seamonkey asked on a thread in this section about whatfreaks recordings of parodies. If it isn't too much trouble perhaps a section like AmIRight that shows recordings.

-Update your copyright to 2006 on the bottom.

I'm guessing that problems with the messageboard is why it was taken down.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Whatfreaks: What should I add from amiright to it?

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/20/06 at 7:42 am

-Immediate posting of comments like AmIRight has.

I'm guessing that problems with the messageboard is why it was taken down.  :-\\

it does the update of comments as often as amiright now.  I tested it.  There just aren't any new comments since the parodies were posted.

The messageboard was taken down to a lack of interest more than anything else.  There were some issues with people posting pictures and avatars that were troublesome as well.

Check for new replies or respond here...