inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: You haven't updated the photo captions in a while.

Written By: Lil Mak on 03/23/06 at 5:45 pm

What's up with that?

Subject: Re: You haven't updated the photo captions in a while.

Written By: karen on 03/24/06 at 6:28 am

In this thread Chucky promised to keep on top of it.  Perhaps you could volunteer to be the editor for it?

Written By: Lil Mak on 03/24/06 at 11:51 am

Perhaps you could volunteer to be the editor for it?

Whatever it takes to get my second favorite part of the site up and running again.  But I'm not that experienced.  Therefore, I don't think I could be an editor.  But I WILL do anything in my power to help (if there is anything I could do).

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/24/06 at 3:02 pm

I'm going to put it on hiatus for a little while.

the biggest problem, is that the links to the images break too often.  People will submit stuff that has moved before I even get to see it, or it disappears after I approve it for the front page.

It's against copyright laws for me to copy images from people and place them on my own site (album covers are generally acceptable, hence the photoshop stuff is ok).  So I can't use that solution.

I'm also not convinced it's the best use of the front page.  I think the front page of the site is a bit of a waste right now.  Needs a total redesign.

Check for new replies or respond here...