inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Album matching quizzes - put the albums in the correct order

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/29/06 at 12:23 pm

http://amiright.com/albums/

I could have put up the 3300 or so discographies I had, but instead went with a smaller collection, so that I could proof check the entries that did go up a little bit.  There still may be errors, and I have to leave some albums out that probably should be included, etc.

Feel free to air your grievances here.

Subject: Re: Album matching quizzes - put the albums in the correct order

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 06/29/06 at 6:16 pm

http://amiright.com/albums/

I could have put up the 3300 or so discographies I had, but instead went with a smaller collection, so that I could proof check the entries that did go up a little bit.  There still may be errors, and I have to leave some albums out that probably should be included, etc.

Feel free to air your grievances here.

I don't like the way my little finger curves inwards slightly near the the end.  My teeth are crooked.  That Spanish ref that Australia had in the World Cup should be 'dealt with'.  "Asparagus" is not a colour  ;D

Oh, I liked the quizzes thing.  Proved to me what I already knew, that I knew a lot about the Beatles but little about Duran Duran  :P

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/30/06 at 6:49 am

I don't like the way my little finger curves inwards slightly near the the end.  My teeth are crooked.  That Spanish ref that Australia had in the World Cup should be 'dealt with'.  "Asparagus" is not a colour  ;D

Oh, I liked the quizzes thing.  Proved to me what I already knew, that I knew a lot about the Beatles but little about Duran Duran  :P

well... I can't handle the other issues, but glad you liked the quiz.  I'm going to be spending the next couple weeks working on some more quiz types and layouts. 

and.... I'm going to move the quizzes from amiright.com to amiwrong.com  Yup, going to finally use the other domain name and launch a whole new site, with nothing but pop culture quizzes.  I figured the quiz stuff is only marginally related to amiright, and this way I can branch out and do other subjects.  I was just going to add them to the decade sites, but this is easier since I don't have to face the inevitable "but that belongs in a 70s quiz not an 80s quiz" losers.

Written By: karen on 06/30/06 at 10:20 am

Good fun but I'm crap at all the ones I've tried!

Check for new replies or respond here...