inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: amIwrong ready for some test users

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/25/06 at 3:20 pm

Well, the site is ready for it's first set of visitors.

There's no music/tv/misc quizzes in place yet, but the music section has stuff to try out. 

If you're interested, drop me a PM and let me know. It would really help if you want to make some test quizzes for the site in those new subjects.

It's taken me so long to just get the site to this point, I'm a little burnt out and want to just get a few people looking at it in order to gain some feedback.

Subject: Re: amIwrong ready for some test users

Written By: Apostroflea on 08/25/06 at 11:00 pm

Probably not the kind of feedback you're looking for, but in both the logo and the page title, it should be "meets its match" rather than "meets it's match."

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/26/06 at 5:20 pm

Probably not the kind of feedback you're looking for, but in both the logo and the page title, it should be "meets its match" rather than "meets it's match."

I appreciate any and all feedback at this stage! 

I shrunk it for the first mockup, so the ' is probably shrunk right out of it (unless I did forget it)

Written By: Apostroflea on 08/27/06 at 1:15 am

It's still there, both in the logo and the page title/header

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/28/06 at 3:06 pm

It's still there, both in the logo and the page title/header

like I said.  I'm not done with the logo yet.

I am done with the rest of the content though, so I've gone ahead and made the whole site visible.

Check for new replies or respond here...