inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Just checking...

Written By: agrimorfee on 09/28/06 at 10:48 am

What time were parody updates posted today? Curious because I noticed the page hadn't changed at 7:30am CST, then I submitted a new parody just before 8am, and it wasn't posted when I checked in later. (there was nothing in the material or length that should have disqualified it) ???

Subject: Re: Just checking...

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/28/06 at 11:03 am

What time were parody updates posted today? Curious because I noticed the page hadn't changed at 7:30am CST, then I submitted a new parody just before 8am, and it wasn't posted when I checked in later. (there was nothing in the material or length that should have disqualified it) ???

I don't remember rejecting any today... and I posted them around 10AM EST, though I think I crashed the site by trying to run too many things at once at the time.  Kristof has the next one in the queue, and there's four in there already... so I bet it's one of those.

Written By: agrimorfee on 09/28/06 at 11:43 am

OK. Thanks! End of thread.  8)

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/28/06 at 1:04 pm

OK. Thanks! End of thread.  8)

I just grabbed the datafile, since someone asked if there's made it in as well...

Here are the unapproved titles for the next nine parodies waiting to be approved as of 2PM ESDT

"Man, I Like Them Clown Shoes"
"Military"
"A Conversation/A Fight"
"my very loony wife"
"The Sounds of Psychopharmacology"
"On The Road Again"
"Sherry"
"Don't Do Cover Songs"
"Heart Attack"

Check for new replies or respond here...