inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fixed the daily misheard lyrics...

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/30/06 at 12:33 pm

I broke something when I was modifying the database to make it easier to compile the book.  Today I looked into and fixed it. 

Probably should have done it sooner, but I didn't notice until yesterday.

Subject: Re: Fixed the daily misheard lyrics...

Written By: nally on 11/30/06 at 12:36 pm

So uhm...how long does it take for a submitted entry to appear on the latest entries page? I remember I used to submit them all the time, and they used to appear the very next day...but around mid-2001, it started to take weeks for freshly submitted entries to appear.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/30/06 at 1:06 pm

So uhm...how long does it take for a submitted entry to appear on the latest entries page? I remember I used to submit them all the time, and they used to appear the very next day...but around mid-2001, it started to take weeks for freshly submitted entries to appear.

I don't think it takes weeks anymore.  Although a backlog did get created by the lack of updates, so it probably will take about a week for them to show up now.

Written By: nally on 11/30/06 at 2:37 pm

I don't think it takes weeks anymore.  Although a backlog did get created by the lack of updates, so it probably will take about a week for them to show up now.

Okay. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...