inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Internal Server Error

Written By: crazy8snake on 01/26/07 at 1:46 pm

When ever i try to submit a parody i get the Internal Server Error page. I can submit comments but not parodies. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is there anyone who can let me know what is going on or how to fix it?    Thank You  crazy8snake

Subject: Re: Internal Server Error

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/26/07 at 1:52 pm

When ever i try to submit a parody i get the Internal Server Error page. I can submit comments but not parodies. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is there anyone who can let me know what is going on or how to fix it?    Thank You  crazy8snake

I can't duplicate the problem you're having yet.  What browser are you using? maybe that's a problem...

Written By: crazy8snake on 01/26/07 at 2:00 pm

I can't duplicate the problem you're having yet.  What browser are you using? maybe that's a problem...

I have two Internet explorer and Netscape

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/26/07 at 2:12 pm

I have two Internet explorer and Netscape

what version though, if they are super old, that might be the problem.

Written By: crazy8snake on 01/26/07 at 2:15 pm

what version though, if they are super old, that might be the problem.

I'm not sure about the IE i have windows XP and Netscape is 7.1

Written By: lpg_unit on 01/26/07 at 7:18 pm

I'm not sure about the IE i have windows XP and Netscape is 7.1

OK, so Windows XP comes with Internet Explorer 6.0. If you have Service Pack 2 (this comes with Security Center, Windows Media Player 9, etc.) the IE you have is 6.0 SP1, with "more" protection. You can see the version of your IE by clicking on the Help menu, and then the About Internet Explorer command. Maybe you should try Firefox instead of Bill Gates' crappy browser, or IE 7.0 if you have Service Pack 2...

Written By: crazy8snake on 01/27/07 at 5:49 pm

Today i can post again. I am using netscape which i always use. I tried it on IE when you sugessted the browser. Hopefully it has just been a glitch.  thanks anyways

Check for new replies or respond here...