inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What happened to the weekend parodies?

Written By: Jason on 03/25/07 at 10:39 am

I have noticed that the parodies from Friday are still showing on AmIRight. Just wondered when the weekend parodies will be showing.

Jason.

Subject: Re: What happened to the weekend parodies?

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/25/07 at 10:46 am

didn't do an update this weekend, there weren't many parodies submitted due to the system outage on Friday

Written By: Jason on 03/25/07 at 10:57 am

didn't do an update this weekend, there weren't many parodies submitted due to the system outage on Friday

Yeah thats no problem. im sure you would combine any weekend submissions with Monday's parodies. Also in my opinion, I still feel registring your username (e.g me registering my Amiright name 'Jason') would reduce the number of unfair 1-votes, attack comments/parodies etc since that would also include the IP address of the user which would make it easier for you to track and issue a warning if necessary).

Jason

Written By: lpg_unit on 03/30/07 at 6:43 pm

Forcing people to register (username/password style) would be rather unfeasible, especially for long-time Amiright users, but tracking the IP addresses of people who post comments is better. This is similar to Wikipedia, where unregistered users who edit stuff end up posting their IP in the site - any hooligan IPs detected will be nuked...

Check for new replies or respond here...