inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: am I right Radio Station Logo

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/09/07 at 4:38 am

OK, I'm speaking to Below Average Dave in this thread, and I just want to ask him if I could redesign the logo for Am I Right's Soundclick station - after I made the userbar, I decided to make more logos and stuff for parodists to use, using Photoshop... Any opinions?

Subject: Re: am I right Radio Station Logo

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/09/07 at 9:53 am

OK, I'm speaking to Below Average Dave in this thread, and I just want to ask him if I could redesign the logo for Am I Right's Soundclick station - after I made the userbar, I decided to make more logos and stuff for parodists to use, using Photoshop... Any opinions?

I think I have an Illustrator file of the current logo kicking around somewhere, which would certainly give a better appearance on a black background.

Written By: lpg_unit on 05/10/07 at 8:15 pm

Yeah, Monsieur Chucky, Maybe that would be the basis of a new logo; my friend Ram can whip up great logos in Photoshop, he could perhaps pimp it up...

Written By: skittlesking on 05/12/07 at 1:34 pm

http://www.badave.com/stations/amiright.php

I should mention, Chucky, I built this page so that if you wish to link to the stations, this page contains all three and a brief description so that'd be cool, if not . . .the best station to link to would probably be the main station since afterall, it is the most inclusive.

Check for new replies or respond here...