inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I've just been attacked by a ruthless comment poster...

Written By: lpg_unit on 06/14/07 at 4:56 am

Look at what this kid said in my parody at http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/johnlegend3.shtml:

kimberly - June 12, 2007
Look, this site ISN'T for you, guys to bash one another..it's called IMs, e-mails, Texting, etc...USE THEM retards...I gave your a$$ a 1. If I were you, I'd delete this corny a$$ shhh!

Kimberly, I already know how to use IMs, emails and texting. And I hate it when they spit swear words at me - they call me a "retard"?? I'm just replying to a comment a parody reader told me, and this kid gave me zit???? Chucky, please share your thoughts about this...

Subject: Re: I've just been attacked by a ruthless comment poster...

Written By: skittlesking on 06/14/07 at 5:20 am

Look at what this kid said in my parody at http://www.amiright.com/parody/2000s/johnlegend3.shtml:

Kimberly, I already know how to use IMs, emails and texting. And I hate it when they spit swear words at me - they call me a "retard"?? I'm just replying to a comment a parody reader told me, and this kid gave me zit???? Chucky, please share your thoughts about this...

LPG-Unit, this person has attacked probably 15 to 16 artists with similar comments throughout the site using several different names trying to bring attention to her own parody. . .Koi-Fish, and a couple others also seem to be hers as well.  I've reported several of her comments, all of which have since been removed. . .Red Ant is quick:)  Anyhow, just report the comment, and hopefully if her hateful spew keeps disappearing she'll realize that her trolling won't be tolearted here.

Written By: lpg_unit on 06/14/07 at 5:31 am

She's the real retard; she doesn't know that her trolling will lead to her banishment from this site...  :(

Written By: Red Ant on 06/14/07 at 7:58 am

I could have swore I wiped that comment a day or two ago - a good number of comments made by "Kimberly" were removed. Regardless, it's gone now.

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/14/07 at 8:21 am

I could have swore I wiped that comment a day or two ago - a good number of comments made by "Kimberly" were removed. Regardless, it's gone now.

It was one June 12, which means before the backup that was used to restore the site.  So you probably did remove it, it just got restored due to the server crash.

Report dumb comments like this, either Red Ant or myself will remove anything like this.

Written By: lpg_unit on 06/14/07 at 11:51 pm

Thanks, guys... Trollers like her should be nuked...

Check for new replies or respond here...