inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: So who is the anonymous parodist?

Written By: Jack Wilson on 06/16/07 at 6:02 pm

..who is/was it?

Subject: Re: So who is the anonymous parodist?

Written By: Red Ant on 06/17/07 at 2:59 am

..who is/was it?

I wouldn't worry about it, Jack. S/he posted anonymously for a reason. Involving yourself with the comments there will do you no good: trust me on that point.

Written By: wildcard on 06/17/07 at 11:30 am

It seemed to be about some personal conflict thing and was none of my business. 

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/18/07 at 8:27 am

Please read http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=27162.0

Thank you. :-\\

Written By: skittlesking on 06/18/07 at 7:51 pm

I personally think that since no one will take credit for the aforementioned parody, and because it is an 'attack' parody of sorts, perhaps it should be considered for deletion.  Attack parodies are not allowed, and since whoever it is that wrote it won't step up into the light--clearly they don't have the wit to stand up and in doing so (s)he allows people who are friends to needlessly argue. . .The fight going on within that parody is unhealthy to say the least. . .and I don't like playing Dectective myself. . .Just an opinion--Attack Parody in my opinion--and attack parody is not being claimed by anyone, so who would stop it from being deleted. . .anyone else agree?

Written By: EthanM on 06/19/07 at 1:06 pm

I don't think that it is an attack parody...indirectly resulting in attacks through comments isn't an attack parody. I don't agree 100% with the sentiment, but there were some good points and the matter should be discussed.

Written By: agrimorfee on 06/19/07 at 1:11 pm

There was no directly pointed reference in the parody, so it really wasn't an attack parody...however, "Sam Spade" and others decided to make it one.  :(

Check for new replies or respond here...