inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Category - Music Trivia

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/26/07 at 10:04 am

I realized some of the more recent sections I added to the site didn't really belong under the names section, but for a lack of a proper category, they ended up there (plus the script template I use tended to match the layouts I wanted for those sections).  So I thought about it, and realized that "Music Trivia' was a nice broad category, and would probably cover anything else I want to add to the site.  For instance, I wanted to add a page about which songs have resulted in lawsuits, but that doesn't even come close to fitting in either category.

I'm going to leave the existing sections where they are as far as the web address (URL) is concerned.  Too much work to move them.  I am going to fix all the headings where it sames "Band Names" to say "Music Trivia" though.  I'm also going to add in five or more sections today and tomorrow.

Subject: Re: New Category - Music Trivia

Written By: karen on 07/27/07 at 4:48 am

thanks for that Chucky.  I've somtimes had problems finding one of the sections because I couldn't work out whether it would come under band names or real lyrics

Subject: Re: New Category - Music Trivia

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/27/07 at 8:26 am

thanks for that Chucky.  I've somtimes had problems finding one of the sections because I couldn't work out whether it would come under band names or real lyrics

yeah, I was finding myself saying the same thing. 

This also plays more into one of the new areas I wanted the site to head in.  I keep thinking I was a trivia section, but really what I want are several sections about different types of music trivia.

Check for new replies or respond here...